“Gorgeous food!!!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Food here is beautiful and portions are huge we can home with full bellies and doggy bags. Service was great and really accomadating with the children they even gave them free squash. Best mixed kebab I've tasted. We are in once and have ordered takeaway which was amazing too.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Loved loved loved this place, we are from London and it is totally authentic food, tasted amazing. The staff are so friendly and you can tell they are passionate about food. We went with 5 adults and 7 children, they were so friendly to us and made us comfortable with the kids. The food was top, tasty and We will definitely come back. Thank you for the hospitality.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Recently moved to Southend having frequented the best Turkish restarants in Green Lanes North London for many years this restarant equals them.Staff really friendly and helpful.We visited on Saturday evening and despite being fully booked they fitted us in between sittings.

1  Thank KitKat037
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We always order the chicken shish kebab that comes with rice, chilli sauce, tzatziki and Turkish bread. It's usually faultless although the last two times it wasn't great but I thought I'd give it another go

I was very disappointed that the bread was pitta, not traditional Turkish. The peppers and onions were chopped by someone that thought half a pepper and half an onion looked and tasted nice! There was no orzo in the rice, so it was basically long grain with no flavour. There was no tzatziki. The chicken was ok but it's not the same without the rest of the ingredients being added/prepared properly.

I'm disappointed. This restaurant was always a favourite 'go to' as a reasonably healthy take out. What a shame that they've let standards drop, assuming the customer won't notice.

I'm only writing this because this is the third time I've been unsatisfied and it's not acceptable to pay good money for good food when it's not as it's advertised.

2  Thank Popcorn_D
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Visited restaurant on strength of positive reviews. Was not disappointed. Friendly staff, fantastic dishes and fresh ingredients. As good as any Turkish I have visited before, strongly recommended