“Little gem of a place!”

Lemon Witch Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Southend-on-Sea
Price range: USD 4 - USD 9
Description: Independently run friendly creperie. Large menu with sweet and savoury crepes. We serve illy coffee and hot chocolate, teas, herbal teas, nutella latte, matcha latte, amazing pink hot chocolate and great milkshakes, including our very popular monster milkshakes. We can cater for most dietary needs, including gluten free and dairy free. We have a separate vegan menu with a large selection. Children are welcomed and entertained with our chalkboard tables. Private hire is available, including children;s parties.
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Love the lemon witch! I found myself wandering in needing somewhere to sit and do some work and the staff here were so friendly and amazing. Crepes are yummy and the atmosphere relaxing. Lovely little place!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Found this cafe by chance as we were looking for the Art Supplies shop down the road. We liked the look of the cafe from the outside and the pancakes sounded irresistible from the menu pinned to the window. Once inside, the staff were lovely, the food was excellent, and the cafe ambience was just spot on. My galette was perfect, and my son hit the jackpot with his 'Harry Potter' pancake, laced in popping candy! Such a nice place that I'll even overlook the not-so-amazing coffee.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

What a treat. So friendly, food so great fresh and tasty great value for money. Can't. Wait to visit again

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I have been to this lovely cafe several times, as a couple, as part of a family outing and with friends, no matter what the occasion, am always greeted with a smile by the lovely India & owner, Daniel. The food is excellent, the choice is amazing & if you don't see what you like, you can always make your own. The food is freshly prepared & if there is a problem with it ( which there never is), its changed straight away. ( I had an incident with the bacon, which was quickly rectified), I took my friend there for her birthday, they put a sparkler in her crepe without me asking, thought that was a lovely touch, put a smile on our faces :) have highly recommended this establishment to all my friends. My step daughter introduced us to it when it 1st opened, she has to have gluten free which is absolutely no trouble as they cater for those with allergies. See you again very soon.......

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Visited today with my Mum and daughter. Only a quick pitstop for coffee as we were early for an appt. What the manager (?) didn't know was that it was my Mum's second visit in just over a year to get a wig fitted before continuing with chemo. How lovely then that we were put so at ease with lovely coffee, engaging conversation and a surprise taster of Nutella and strawberry pancakes. You made what could have been a stressful morning so much more pleasant. Thank you. Highly recommend and would visit again.