Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 118
USD 114
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 124
USD 120
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

Gleneagles Guesthouse(Westcliff-on-Sea)
USD 79
USD 58
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 71/night.

Premier Inn Southend Airport Hotel(Southend-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
USD 91
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
USD 107
PremierInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

What an absolute hole of a place...

I stopped here for one night out of 4, no heating, no clean bedding..

The landlady was pulling on my mates leg at 4am trying to get a bounce !!

I can not believe this is a b&b it’s more like a homeless shelter

And they still owe me £4

Stayed: November 2017
5  Thank g18bdd
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here what a load of crap tv connected to what seemed to be a broken Ariel so no tv sat on bed found my mate already undressing some thing that resembled a kind of girl, then got onto the only bed to find kieth the light toucherer then payed back in my sea pit to find a wheel flying off hitting the wall pasted light switcher past bob and the thing and then the bed broke , then turned on light to find bob 1 pissing in the sink followed by a strange wet patch he left on the wall which can only be described as nose juice as the night got on bob2 was annoyed by the light so left with what was I think shaving her chest hair we loved our stay at Ben sons for broken beds listening to the monster mash

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rich W
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here about a week ago and cannot believe the changes that have been made it's under new management now and such a different place to what it was it's clean rooms are fresh and staff were very helpful

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

The carpets are thilthy and the whole place stinks its so dirty didnt even wana shower there gross gross gross pay a little bit more for a b an b up the road ! The carpet had crap all over it hadnt been hoovered for weeks the sheets looked dirty wasnt even offered breakfast not that i would eat it anyway !

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simone C
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

This has to be the worse place I have ever stayed.
Usually we stay at a B&B not far from this but there was no availability. Two couples staying.
Arrived to find manager in the pub, waited half hour before she let us in. Then was told she gave our rooms away, as we were an hour late. But yet she didn't call me?
Was given a room with unsuite. Fairly clean but window didn't shut and was also given a bedroom with 3 single beds (requested double)
One bed was broke, one had male bodily fluid stains on sheets and the other had what looked like period stains on the base. Carpets were dirty, in fact the whole place is dirty. I refused to shower as it was covered in pubic hair.
The window to single beds room was broken and would not close at all. Which left me choice but to lock our belongings in the car, due to being ground floor facing the street.
I have never stayed in somewhere so awful, ever!
I would never return and I suggest this B&B gets shut down.
If you are brave enough to stay here, take clean bedding and some anti bac spray!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple