All reviews lobster omelette mini bar afternoon tea roast potatoes and gravy wet room boutique hotel restaurant manager melt in the mouth constructive criticism room type sea view which was lovely small issue welcome addition continental breakfast glass of prosecco sandwiches upgraded to a suite
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I attended here today a local networking event and this was the 1st time i have been. I was really impressed by level of service of the staff here, couldnt fault place and will definately be going back soon as i want to try the food, the samples I did try were incredible.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the seven hotel last night for my birthday and had such an amazing time. We had the opportunity to upgrade to a suite which we did. The suite was amazing, very stylish, such a great view and the bed was so comfortable too. We had the set dinner in the atrium restaurant and the food did not disappoint. It looked as pretty as a picture and tasted incredible. The waiters were professional and friendly and clearly wanted us to have a great time. They brought me out an extra desert as it was my birthday and when we went back to our room the hotel gifted us some processo for my birthday too. All very lovely. We really did have an amazing stay and would happily recommend the seven hotel to everyone. Thank you very much for making our stay so enjoyable.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

I found this hotel by chance. And I am glad I did. Seemless reception from a very nice receptionist. A stunningly furnished and designed room with view over the water. Dinner was the highlight. I am vegetarian and the food was perfect. I would highly recommend.
Also champagne at £10 per glass is very reasonable too!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent an amazing two nights at this hotel on one of the hottest weekends in 2018 and we loved it.

The staff were amazing, from the restaurant staff to the receptionists to the bar staff-everyone was polite, friendly and very accommodating.

Our room was nice with quality furnishings and a very comfortable bed. The air conditioning was a god send. I would have loved a bath but the shower was lovely.

The restaurant was amazing-the food was divine and they went out of the way to ensure my husband (who is dairy and gluten intolerant) enjoyed a meal that he didn't regret later. We particularly recommend the triple cooked chips and the peach ice cream sandwich--they were truly delicious!

Our only quibble, was that some of the paint work needed patching up- our room had lost some of its teal paint and we would have liked more TV channel choice. These are however quite minor in the grand scheme of things.

We would definitely stay again and will perhaps pay a bit more to enjoy a sea view. The location of the hotel affords a brilliant view of the sea as it is opposite and it would be nice to enjoy that rather than the car park next time!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

What to say about this hotel if you want to stay in southend do your best to book this hotel you will not be disapointed not only is this a very child friendly hotel the staff 10 out of 10 food 10 out off 10 rooms 10 out off 10 and spotless 10 min wall max to the sea front idealy placed beautifull vues over the sea front what a place to relax

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family