All reviews service area service station lorry park petrol station meal deal good nights sleep budget hotel family room road noise all you can eat staff on reception no air con what it says on the tin attending a wedding restaurant staff comfortable bed cooked breakfast
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

A warm welcome and a good, quiet room. The evening meal tasted good but the corner I was put in was so dark I had to use the light on my phone to read the menu. The waitress did agree that it was impossible to see but as I was on my own no other small tables were available.
Breakfast was again disappointing. I was offered a table up a step. I am disabled and walk with sticks this means I can catch one thing at a time from the buffet and any step with only one stick and carrying good would be impossible. The waitress was not happy but said I could take the last small table on the level. It was not the only small table there were two others so really not a problem. Not sure why she didn't want me to sit there. I didn't see her again.
Twenty minutes later when I was running short of time, I did ask another waitress if the cooked breakfast was no longer part of the meal deal. She had no idea that I had never had an order taken! Obviously by then I could not have waited any longer so my meal deal was more like a "poor deal!"
Not what I expect from Premier Inn.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Very comfortable room and friendly and helpful staff but the room was cold, dispite adjusting the temperature settings.Continental breakfast was sufficent and had a wide range available.Good location.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2018

ideally suited for us on a recent visit to a wedding and family visits. easy to find and park . friendly staff. very quiet in our room . no air con but two fans provided, very happy with stay. nice atmosphere.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple