“Delicious ”

Indian Night
Ranked #35 of 403 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Now we proudly announce the grand opening of our new restaurant in London road Widford, Chelmsford with pride. Our new restaurant looks outstanding and is a cut above the rest. We have been working with our top designers for months to create the perfect combined design containing traditional English/Indian and Arabian cultural decor. We have chosen the famous Taj Mahal as our logo, which was built by the husband for his wife Mumtaz as a symbol of his love for her.We also have a beautiful Indian elephant (water fountain) placed in our car park to welcome you in. At your grand entrance you will be greeted by our friendly staff to give you a true taste of India.Inside we have a traditional English bar to complement our unique, authentic,mouth-watering Indian dishes cooked by our award winning chefs from Braintree. For you, we have also created a luxury Arabian theme with delicate palm trees outside with beautiful colored lights which can be viewed from the highway.We also have a shisha bar for you to indulge in with our Arabian menu which we will introduce to you later. Our aim is to give Chelmsford the same great food, service and satisfaction that we have been providing in Braintree and surrounding areas for the last 20 years. Both of our restaurants Balti Night at Manor Street and Merchant Spice at Fairfield road have achieved tremendous amount of popularity and have won many awards locally and nationally in the last two decades.The Management & staff of Indian Night, will truly give you a 5 star experience. also dedicated to providing you with the true taste of Indian cuisine with our highly qualified, professional and award winning chefs who have worked in many top class restaurants in London, India and Bangladesh with over 20 years of experience and urging you to try our authentic, unique, and home cooked food. Our chefs are waiting to give you the most delicious dishes such as our own creations of dishes like Rangila, Naga, Royal, Kubsurat, Shahi, Raja, Bengal, and many more.Also our experienced in-front staff are waiting to make a night to remember for you, your friends and family.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Dined with a group of us for a friends birthday. Asked for a selection of chicken and lamb curries - they didn't disappoint. Selection chosen by our waiter was brilliant. Freshly cooked and so tasty. We will be back!

1  Thank tableclothdream

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really couldn't fault what my partner or I ate - it was ruddy marvellous.
Knocked the socks off of every other Indian in Chelmsford and the servers were wonderfully kind and attentive. Very much look forward to returning to Indian Night soon.

1  Thank schaefood
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Staff and food were absolutely amazing. The staff think about every little detail. Atmosphere is friendly, homely and welcoming. Food was exceptional and authentic. We will definitely be coming back and I'm happy to have this restaurant as my local, can't wait to take family and friends! Would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys top quality food.

1  Thank charliemac9
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food & excellent service yet again, thoroughly recommended. Will definitely be back very soon.

1  Thank Victoria L
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We were in Chelmsford on Business and fancied an Indian meal. We had passed the place earlier and decided to go back for lunch. We ordered the recommended Lamb Tikka Masala, a Mixed Biryani and a Tandoori Chicken Masala, Pilau Rice, Nan, Two Diet Cokes and an Orange Juice. The bill was a resounding £62 !!! The Coke was £3 per glass! However the food was pure rubbish! The Lamb was a bright crimson red, obviously due to some individual in the kitchen with an over zealous appetite for red food colouring AND it was not particularly authentic in any way, shape or form! It certainly wasn’t completely inedible but frankly, if I had not been starving hungry I would have returned it. The same applies to my other guests..
We took the remains away so I could have the food tested by a friend of mine who works as a Food Standards Officer. I am awaiting results but if you appreciate proper Indian food, I very strongly advise using somewhere else, unless of course you do not know any better or like the stuff this place serves up.
Amazingly, the prices are dose very expensive, which in itself does not bother me but I do dislike paying for rubbish.
EAT AT THIS ESTABLISHMENT AT YOUR PERIL. Oh, I almost forgot, my partner who had the Biryani had a very upset stomach later on that evening and the following 24 hours or so.
How places like this survive amazes me!