Never been in the MaryGreen yet passed it many times. So when the KGB deal came up to stay there and have al acarte dinner, we took it.
Could not fault it, from first entering the hotel, the staff where very attentive, the room lovely and clean and comfortable with a memory foam Queen size mattress for comfort.
The meal was amazing! Very good value for money even to just visit for dinner. Extensive wine list to cater for all tastes and budgets.
Breakfast served to the room bang on time and a pleasant tour of the rooms (double jacuzzi room 48 - a must see)
The grounds of the hotel would be a perfect setting for a summer wedding, fountain included.
They do theme weekends here like 'murder mystery' and 'Faulty Towers' which im sure would be great fun! We will definately make a return.
Thank you for a very pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia APAC and HostelWorld so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, UK - Essex