“Lovely Al Freso Breakfast”
Review of Eatons

Eatons
Ranked #9 of 130 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We aim to fulfil each customers individual needs, we offer the highest and freshest quality products from our kitchen to the table in a friendly environment.
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Taken for a Father's Day Breakfast by my daughter. Sat in a lovely outside space in the shopping centre. Really good menu with some delightfully different choices as well as large or smaller versions of the "Full English"
I chose Scrambled Eggs on granary Toast with chives and Avocado. My daughter chose a panini. both very good, tasty, and hot. Service was friendly and efficient. I will definitely go back and will try it at lunchtime.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

a delightful midday lunch well cooked and nicely presented.a handy place too eat lunch the middle of town

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Visited Eatons for Our Lunch as Usual when in Braintree and as Usual was Lovely. This Cafe is a Great Little Place in The George Yard . We Always go There and have Found the Food and Service Good and it is a Reasonable price . Can really Recommend it.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

By the time I got to this cafe, I was tired and hungry to the point that I couldn't easily make decisions. However, the appetising scones on display immediately made up my mind that I wanted one, and the waitress who served me was very kind and patient with my indecision. The fruit scone did not disappoint. It was one of the best I've ever had: soft and light in the middle, slightly crusty on the outside (in a good way), served warm without my even having to ask, with room-temperature butter that you could actually spread. And the pot of tea (that poured reasonably well) certainly helped to revive me as well!

One problem I've noticed before with this cafe is that, because it's relatively small and they do all the cooking in the same room as the tables, the smell of other people's fry-ups clings to your clothes afterwards.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Had a fab time drinking tea and eating hot buttered hot cross buns after the Good Friday walk of witness