“Amazing !!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of HOOTS TREEHOUSE

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hjsmith21
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing !!”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Wow.. What a fantastic place this really is . Everything I could have wished for and more . Lucinda was the perfect host always happy to provide help if needed. On arrival there was a plate of delicious chocolate brownies . Everything in the treehouse was first class . I would definitely recommend a visit to this stunning location .

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Jun 2017
Thank you - I know it was a long way for you to come but hopefully we might be able to tempt you back again one day! Enjoy the summer!
Rebecca L
Brighton
“Beautiful cosy romantic treehouse ”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I spent two nights here with my boyfriend. The treehouse is beautifully constructed with lots of character some great touches. It was great to be provided with some food including the basics like milk and bread, fresh eggs from the owners chickens and homemade cake. The views are wonderful and we had fun sitting round the fire pit toasting marshmallows, curling up inside with a book with the wood burner going and having a BBQ with the gas BBQ. There is lots of lovely walking nearby and we explored the deer park. My boyfriend proposed to me here and if was the most perfect setting. Lucinda the host couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a romantic or quiet escape.

Management Response
6 Jun 2017
Very exciting to have marriage proposals at Hoots! Many congratulations to you both and hopefully your review might encourage more romance!
Ian P
“Amazing escape”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Amazing escape. Stunning craftsmanship. Very comfortable. Spectacular views. Most revitalising couple of nights I can remember.

_anyareyn...
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Beautiful treehouse”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I booked this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend and we both fell in-love with Hoots instantly. It is a very luxurious treehouse with all you could need and more. It's beautifully constructed, well equipped and very relaxing. Loved curling up, drinking hot chocolate by the fire and then eating fresh eggs for breakfast on the veranda in the morning. Can't wait to go back!

Sophie T
“A very special escape”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I booked Hoots treehouse as a surprise birthday present for my husband, and what an amazing treat it was for us both!!!
The tree house itself is absolutely stunning. The attention to detail of how it has been designed and furnished is wonderful, and it is so comfortable and well equipped, we had everything we needed for our stay. The setting of Hoots is simply beautiful. A wonderful view from the balcony whilst sipping a beer, and in a few steps there are some fabulous walks in the woods or the deer park- long and short walks... we did both! Lucinda gave us such a warm and friendly welcome, and nothing was too much trouble. The little touches of homemade brownies, fresh bread and ingredients for smores on the camp fire were a lovely thought. I could go on, it was a truly memorable stay and a weekend that we didn't ever want to end. One thing is definite, we will be returning to the very special Hoots, and the sooner the better!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;