“Lovely nursery & tea room”

Sturmer Nurseries Garden Centre Tearoom
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Haverhill
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Lovely laid out nursery with very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Nice tea room with delicious selection of cakes and savouries.

1  Thank Julie D

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We had a great meal there with our son and his girlfriend who had just come back from the USA.

It great to find lots of bulbs for our garden and then have a snack in the pleasant tidy café.

1  Thank Graeme G
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Just popped in the nursery for some autumn bedding plants and had a really great coffee and fresh scone, definitely not one of those "Tesco" pretend ones!

1  Thank ian761215
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Clean comfortable café with good efficient service. Happy to accommodate children. Busy but not crowded. Menu contained a wide selection of light lunches & sandwiches.

1  Thank 168helen
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My wife and I were out for a walk and dropped into the tearoom at Sturmer Nurseries. Just before we arrived a cycling club decided to stop for refreshments so the tearoom was very busy. We had a simple order I having a cup of tea and my wife an almond slice we were given a number 21 and told to sit and our order would be bought to us. We sat and waited and waited other people came in ordered and sat then they got there order we waited and other people came in and ordered and sat we waited and they got their order. By this time had had enough and went to complain I have to say that the staff were very apologetic and sorry for the mix up they got to work on our order no even gave me a full refund, I could not ask for more and was very impressed with the way that my complaint was dealt with. This has not put me off and I will visit again as all the food looked really good and all of the cakes are homemade.