All reviews sunday carvery off road parking sea front walk into town family room bed was very comfortable cannot comment pleasant stay tea and coffee cooked breakfast lovely hotel yogurt bar staff roast seafront hazel disco
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights bed and breakfasts in room 212.
The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was large to,however the shower pressure was not good a watering can would have been better + to try to turn it on was a feat on its own, there was no toilet brush either .
The breakfast was delicious and lots of it from cerials and pastries, toast etc and I always had a full English it came with fried bread not hash browns.
For some odd reason the bin in the room wasn't emptied until the fourth night it was full why didn't they change it daily ?
But the horrible thing about this hotel is the noise of the doors everyone seemed to bang them loudly whatever time of day always early in the morning and throughout the day and night some people have know respect for others being woke up at one in the morning and hearing loud voices and the TV isn't good at all.
On a good note all the staff were friendly and helpful but unfortunately we will not be staying here in the future unless the problems are solved about the ill fitting doors.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice very friendly staff specially the young man Josh on reception two minutes from town centre and about 10 minutes from the sea Yes I would recommend this ideal for shops restaurant and cinema

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

It’s obvious the management has left as we used this place regular for Sunday lunch. We went in for lunch on Sunday (yesterday) and I have never had such bad service anywhere before, check out my reviews I’ve never left a really bad one! We phoned to check there was availability, we were told a table would be ready for us when we arrived we waited for the table to be set up and then were seated. After waiting 20/25 minutes for a drink we decided we would just go to the bar. Nobody spoke to us at all during this time. When we got a drink the Diet Coke pump wasn’t working which we were told would be sorted and they would bring it over. Throughout the whole time I sat there after waiting to be welcomed to the carvery, just making our own way to the carvery and then eating my food a drink never arrived. Three times during this time we went up to the bar to see if it could be resolved or if we could get another drink. I didn’t have a drink the whole time we were there. The staff were more interested in arguing with each other which several tables were laughing at. I have never seen someone speak to a colleague the way the guy behind the bar spoke to the waitress, it was shocking! One of the waiters clearly knew one of the tables as he spent his whole time talking to them. It was an absolute mission to get the bill and pay and when we complained to the duty manager she responded ‘OK!’ We were not the only table complaining and this place has gone from meaning an amazing lunch with great service to nothing such a shame and we won’t be returning!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan S
Helen-Geere, General Manager at Best Western Brook Hotel, Felixstowe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your review, as the new General Manager I would like to assure you that customer service is our utmost priority and we have undertaken vigorous staff training to make sure that this doesn't happen again in the future.
I am very much hoping that you will give the hotel another chance - please contact me directly gm@brookhotelfelixstowe.com and I will make sure that you are looked after.

Helen Geere

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

The Brook Hotel, Felixstowe, Madis And His Staff Thank You All
For Facilitating My Son & His New Wifes Wedding.
An Excellent Wedding Breakfast for 53 Guest(altho low on staff),"They" the Staff All Pulled Togetherand We Were Very Happy With The Service That Madis and his Staff Gave To Our Wedding Party.
And, All Those Who Stayed Over, We're Very Happy With Their Rooms and Breakfast The Following Morning.
The Wedding Breakfast Food Was Excellent, As Was The Evening Buffet, Again Madis And His Staff Excelled Themselves, Especially Josh (the lead barman)He Was Simply Brilliant With Everyone, Anna The Hotel Coordinator Couldn't Do Enough For Anyone Of The Wedding Party, And Made The Whole Experience Wonderful. THANK YOU MADIS, ANNA and JOSH to name only a few,PLEASE PASS OUR SINCERE THANKS TO THE CHEF AND HIS TEAM.
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, MUCH RESPECT AND THANK,Best Wishes,
from Mr & Mrs S Goslin (parents of the Groom)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank stsagoslin
Gareth S, Operations Director at Best Western Brook Hotel, Felixstowe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for your review, I will make sure that the team are made aware of your review. It is our pleasure to be part of your special day & we wish you all the best for the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

This has got to be one of the best budget hotels I've stayed at in ages! Brilliant warm smiles from all staff from the front desk to the bar to the cleaners! Rooms where clean and nicely decorated and spacious too for the price.The hotel is located just minutes from the sea front.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, it is always pleasing to read when someone enjoys there stay with us.