“Activity half day Easter hols ”

Hilltop Outdoor Centre
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Sheringham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hilltop Outdoor Centre in Sheringham, North Norfolk offers Adventure Activity Days for Families & Children during the school summer holidays. Activities available Including The Climbing wall, The Big Zippers, High Ropes, Assault Course, Archery & NEW this year the AIR JUMP - The 1st activity of its kind in England! Open During School Holidays - Booking Essential
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Booked this for myself and 10yr old daughter who is already fearless I have to add. We booked just the half day which included the treetops and big zip wire. I can honestly say we both enjoyed ourselves alot. I found the staff to be very motivating, chatty and obviously enjoy what they do. This does not just extend to the guides but also the lady I spoke to on the phone when booking and also the reception staff on the day. As a family we have been through tough times over last 12mths losing my husband and father to our children to cancer and therefore it was also lovely to see that Hilltop strongly supports Nelson's Journey, a charity that supports bereaved children in Norfolk.
A good morning was had and I would recommend.

HilltopOutdoorCentre, Manager at Hilltop Outdoor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Alison - Thank you for taking the time to review Hilltop and our Family Adventure Days! We are so glad you enjoyed the activities! It's also great to hear our team members left a good impression with you! We are so sorry to hear you've had a hard time recently in losing your husband - Nelsons Journey is a fantastic local charity that is very close to our hearts - they do amazing work to help bereaved children and families in Norfolk. We hope to see you at Hilltop again soon :-)

All reviews
"activity staff"
"children and adults"
"staff were excellent"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Found this place online and thought we’d give it try as with children age 9 b and 12 g it’s difficult to please both!!
From the moment we arrived I felt they are very organised, from reception to the dining room to the activities. Confident staff and entertaining too. A great variety of activities left us wishing we’d booked in for the full day.

Thanks very much for your kind review Claire! Glad you had a good day with us on the Family Adventure Days!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the centre with our 9 and 11 year old children. From when we arrived we were impressed with the facilities and layout. We were made to feel welcome by the office staff, and enjoyed refreshments in the cafe while we waited to start. The activity staff made a lot of effort to ensure the children felt confident and in our group all the children did all the activities, some with a bit extra support from the staff. I thought that encouragement for the less confident children was excellent. We did the zip wire and tree top trail. Certainly will go again. Great place. Loved it!

Hi Alison - Thanks very much for your review of the Hilltop Family Adventure Days! We are really glad you had a good day :-) Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

When we arrived at Hilltop I thought to myself why have I only booked for my children? Why am I not taking part? As a first time visitor first impressions were beautiful, safe, secure & professionals. Despite only advance booking my 10 & 13 year old daughter Hilltop were also able to accomodate me! First up rock climbing, various walls to challenge both experts, beginners and us (somewhere in the middle)! Next the big swing, swings are great fun what ever your age and as all three of us sat here at the highest point (different heights avaliable so don't worry if your not great with heights the lowest would provide a fun slightly less scary time) it was nice that the youngest (10 years) could pull the cord and the oldest (37 years) screamed the loudest! Next onto the big jump, 5 metres doesn't look high but it was high enough for me, K who is 13 went upto 7, E who is 10 went off at 10 metres! I simply enjoyed the views over Sheringham & out to sea! The staff were thoroughly professional & good fun throughout. I thought we'd enjoy ourselves but what I didn't realise is that we'd become a team through the activities, people as young as 8 and older than me (37) who had never met & will never meet again became team mates, both encouraging & supporting through the tasks, what ever height or level you chose the other members in your team were there with you, supporting you & having fun, I won't forget that & would recommend this to anyone of any age in any weather! Go have some fun at Hilltop!

1  Thank kpfoll
HilltopOutdoorCentre, Owner at Hilltop Outdoor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thankyou so much for your review! We all really enjoyed reading it and hearing how in just one day experienced team work, challenges and fun at Hilltop! Sounds like all 3 of you had a wonderful day - we hope to see you again next year! Thanks again :-)