“Excellent”

Beechwood Hotel & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Beechwood Hotel & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 33 - USD 52
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our Two AA Rosette Fine Dining Restaurant is open to residents and non-residents for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner daily.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As stayed at hotel it was the obvious choice as to be honest nothing round about that came anywhere near the standard.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I was booked in here by my company, and I’m so glad I was! This hotel has three AA stars, it should be five! Staff are friendly and professional.
My room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable just what you need after a long day!
Thanks to everyone at The Beechwood!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Just had a fantastic meal tonight for my son in laws birthday celebration. Great service staff excellent and very welcoming.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We chose to have our family celebration at The Beechwood Hotel as it is a welcoming and friendly environment. We booked it many months ago and it transpired that the Proprietors we’re away on leave on the actual day. I am delighted to say that this was not noticeable (sorry, Hugh) in the wonderful welcome, service and food we enjoyed on the night.

From the moment we arrived Hannah, Sam, Gus etc ensured that absolutely every detail was perfect.

We were a party of eight and our meals were all varied and of a high standard. Lots to choose from, super wines etc.

We are delighted with the whole evening, the staff at The Beechwood are so professional (and able to take our banter) and couldn’t have done more to make this birthday meal a success. Thank you to everyone - the Proprietors should be very proud.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

This was a meal to celebrate our daughters birthday so we were looking for something a bit special and we were not disappointed. We were greeted very warmly and our orders taken promptly. All the staff were attentive and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The menu was original and varied with a fine vegetarian selection to please my daughter. We all enjoyed our meals which were beautifully prepared and presented. One of our group is a chef and he could find no fault! All in all a splendid evening and a worthy celebration. Forgot to mention, there was even a live pianist adding greatly to the atmosphere. Can't wait to go back for Sunday lunch.