“Lovely, spacious cottage.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Hunstanton House Rental  / Hunstanton House Rental Photos
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Shj1969
“Careful when you book you may not be staying there”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This person cancelled on me less than two weeks before my stay. Leaving me nowhere in Hunstanton to stay for myself and my family. I have had to book somewhere inland. I made my booking months in advance and she has ruined my summer holiday. Very disorganized and not to be trusted.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Aug 2016
The potential guest had not paid for the holiday he had reserved with less than 2 weeks to go before the start date of his stay. The terms are that payment in full should be received 6 weeks before the start date. I'm not aware of anyone who would tolerate such late payment unless by prior agreement.
Kootamzin
“Lovely, spacious cottage.”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Really well located. Cottage was spacious, clean and had everything we needed. Although it is a busy location, it was very quiet within the house.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing