“Wonderful Evening”

Puccini's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #25 of 73 Restaurants in Diss
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Having just moved to the Diss area we were out for a walk around the town when we found this restaurant. We managed to get a table as we hadn't booked (I would recommend booking). We were treated to superb food and wine in a lovely setting with a great atmosphere. We very much enjoyed our evening and will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Our second visit here and we enjoyed another wonderful meal. Great fresh food, attentive but not imposing service, really good value and a lovely atmosphere. I would recommend Puccini's to everyone, and we will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I went for a first visit with three friends and felt immediately comfortable and welcome. Friendly staff, nice decor, excellent authentic food. All the dishes we tried were good and my main course of beef strips with rocket and parmesan was delicious as was the panna cotta. I even like the deep fried courgettes which, with the skinny fries, accompanied the main courses - possibly the first time in my life I have ever liked courgettes We had a couple of bottles of one of the house reds - Montepulciano d'Abruzzo - which was delicious and good value.I urge the locals to support this restaurant so that it flourishes and remains for years to come.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Diss is really lucky to have an Italian restaurant as good as this. The authentic food at this newly established restaurant is well up to anything in Norwich and Ipswich..and at a decent price. The service is friendly and helpful. Worth supporting.

1  Thank MikeatTurnpike
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Came here last night with my family and honestly can not fault a single thing. The front of house/service is incredibly warm and attentive, and the food was second to none. We had the sharing platter to start which was delicious, and all mains were fresh and absolutely amazing! Sea food risotto was possibly the best I’ve ever had, and the steak was cooked perfectly. Can’t compliment the chef more, such good value for money for the quality of food and service received! Will definitely be returning and recommend to anyone in the area.

1  Thank Jennifer P