“Love this place!”
Review of The Grill

The Grill
Ranked #53 of 262 Restaurants in Hersonissos
Description: grill house with traditional greek recipes. Taste the known kontosouvli, Kitchen baked on the coals.
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We found this place on our second last day, wish we had come across it sooner. Food was amazing and not expensive at all! Staff are all lovely. Would recommend you stop in for the gyros and the grill salad! Fabulous!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I stopped by for dinner, and decided to start with a tortilla, followed by barbicued pork. They were delivered together, however the waiter helpfully took the pork back to keep warm until I was ready. The Tortilla was excellent but very filling. When the waiter brought back my pork he said they could box anything I couldn't manage. I took him up on this, and will finish the pork for tomorrow's lunch. This is obviously quite normal as they have a lot of boxes stacked on the counter. Remarkable value - only 15 euro for the tortilla, the pork and a glass of white wine.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Fast and tasty I ordered vegetarian food and it’s so delicious and so big portion! Definitely recommend

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We came here family 4, with two young children, the staff were lovely and helpful, food was the best we’d had whilst staying in this area, I got the Mixed Grill, my wife got the Feta and Sundried tomato stuffed sausage and children shared Sausage and Sauted Potato’s, portion size was huge, all served with salad, pita and sliced fried potatoes, all
Meat was cooked in front of us on the grill and was cooked to perfection, for 2 half liters wine, 2 lemonades and whole meal it cost €28 best value I’d found all over, considering the quality of the food. Can’t wait to return!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I ordered salad and meat skewer. Salad was good. Maybe it's misunderstanding but I got lamb chops instead of meat skweres. Don't understand people eating chops it's just fat and bones.... hungry, I orders chicken gyro but I thought it's the vertical thing (shawarma) not chicken fillet in bread and nice black hair ornament was the cherry on top. I just put the hair away and ate it. Bad experience.