Kreta Natur
Royal Belvedere(Hersonissos)
USD 126*
Harma Boutique Hotel(Hersonissos)(Great Value!)
USD 69*
Creta Blue Suites(Koutouloufari)
USD 179*
USD 126*
Lyttos Beach Hotel(Hersonissos)
USD 184*
Golden Beach Hotel(Hersonissos)(Great Value!)
USD 65*
USD 155*
USD 152*
USD 148*
Agoda.com
Asterias Village Resort(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
USD 42*
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsgeorge mariagreek dancingbbq nightamazing hostsroof terraceother guestsfamous chickenmediterranean islandhomemade winegeorge makeslittle bit of paradisepeaceful locationweekly barbecueperfect holidaycoastal walkwe arrived early hourspool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stayed here in July 2011 and thought the hotel was wonderful. I went with my boyfriend and 2 friends aged 19-21 and we all loved it!

The rooms are spacious and modern, cleaner came every day and towels were changed every other day. Maria and George the owners are great people and will do anything to help you. The hotel and surroundings are beautiful with very comfortable sunbeds. The pool is a good size and we found we never had to rush to get sun beds which you find in larger hotels.

There is a bbq once a week which is unmissable, with traditional greek food and Bill the barman does greek dancing, be prepared to join in! The hotel is near a couple of cafe/bars and supermarkets, and also very close to the beach. We found the supermarkets there to be quite expensive so mainly ate lunch at the hotel bar where Maria makes beautiful french potatoes (chips) and pizza, or at one of the local bars. The hotel is a short taxi ride from Hersonissos centre where there are plenty of bars and restaurants, costs around 8 euros, wouldn't recommend walking as there aren't many pavements or street lights. Taxis from the airport to the hotel cost around 40 euros, cheaper alternative is to get the bus to Hersonissos then get a taxi from there.

Overall thought it was a fantastic hotel and exceptional value!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank rebecca_toots
Reviewed 13 July 2011

If I could go back tomorrow - I would. George & Maria were most helpful and gave me lift to the beach and picked me back up. They also took me to the supermarket with them as I don't walk to well and don't drive.
If Otello wanted night life - he/she should have stayed in town centre. some of us like peace and quiet. I am not quite 50, though not far off and I don't want to be kept up by disco music till 05:00.
By the way, who is Bill? What happened to Noah, who used to run the bar?
Stayed Spring 2010. Very clean, very nice people.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank katzi1
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Absolutely fantastic! Owners make you feel very welcome. Hotel has been beautifully landscaped and the rooms are clean and well maintained. Cleaner comes every day. Within walking distance to the beach and local shops and cafes. Short taxi ride from hersonnissos which costs about 8 euros. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Craig1990
Reviewed 21 June 2011

My girlfriend and I have just recently returned from a 10-day visit. We felt welcome and relaxed as soon as we met George and Maria, two of the most warm and charming hosts you could ever wish to meet. The atmosphere is relaxed and unpretentious. If we visit Crete again (and I reckon we will), Kreta Natur will be our base. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TonyF1980
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Loved our stay at the Kreta Natur. It's run by George and Maria and feels like a bed and breakfast. They're warm and very helpful..Maria is a wealth of knowledge about the area and the sites. George has built a beautiful and restful place. It is small with 14 or so rooms. If you want to be in the midst of activity/ nightlife, would not suggest this hotel--there are a ton of those around in Malia and surrounding areas. If you want to relax and be in a home like atmosphere, would suggest Kreta Natur. With free wi fi, little fridge, hot plate stove, it is very convenient as well especially for a family.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family