“Delicious food at pocket friendly price”
Review of Qzine

Qzine
Ranked #8 of 122 Restaurants in Shillong
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Right in police bazaar we dropped in the place for a quick snack but ended up ordering dinner as well. The food was delicious and wait time was very less. Liked the decor and the polite service. would definitely visit again.

3  Thank Explorer_aru

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Food served is delicious. Yellow dal is well prepared and has North Indian taste. Bottled water is sold at MRP only.

2  Thank GoldNikk
Reviewed 7 October 2017

My Life My Feet My Way. An excellent place to eat right in the centre of the police bazar. The food in general was yummy and the restaurant could cater for our orders at short notice. The negative thing was that at 1030 they asked for the last order.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

When i journey in Shillong, i always Visit that Palace, Yesterday i had Dinner along with the my friends. We Ordered Pooja Special- Murg Mussalam, Naan, Jhenga ki Saan(prawn), Apple Mojito and Gulab Jamun both was Superb.. Best Part of this Restaurant "service".... that one really attentive.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely food!!! We were 9 members from all age group!! Mom, dad, sisters and our children 70-7 yrs age group.
My sisters daughter don't have any spices too!!!
The food was super good and we enjoyed a lot!!!
I will recommend anyone hoping to have good Indian food!!
Try masala soda!!
Kashmiri Naan
chef special panch something Dal!!
Loved it!!!