“Second Home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rigveddas
Bhilai, India
“Second Home”
Reviewed 22 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This was our maiden visit to Shillong and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Ariza. It's well located close to the market,yet away from the crowd.We spend eight comfortable days forgetting that we are away from home. It had all amenities required with a very personal touch. Rida, the host was very sweet,always on her toes to provide us personal attention. She was just a knock away. The house was well furnished and very neatly maintained. Rida is an excellent cook and served us sumptous breakfast & dinner. Apart from the comfortable stay,we also made good friends with Rida & Albert. People who visit Shillong & wish to stay for a while, Ariza Homestay is highly recomended.

Management Response
23 Jun 2018
Thank you so much Mr.Das I'm really deeply touched and overwhelmed by your kind review.You were such wonderful guests,very cooperative and clean and always wanting to help me out and I would never have been able to make your stay a comfortable one had you not been so kind.I felt like you were a part of my family, Mr.Rigved and Sudeshna you are such wonderful people and Rishabh and ever smiling Prasheek you both are the sweetest chaps.and I miss you all.Thank you once again for choosing to stay at Ariza's homestay. Looking forward to seeing you again when you plan to visit Shillong the second time.
Regards and best wishes,
Rida & Albert
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing