Review Highlights

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Msepps
Columbus, Ohio
via mobile

All reviews bumper boats go karts merry go round zip line putt putt batting cages whole family all ages rock climbing wall fun place great for kids video games bungee trampoline played miniature golf different activities kids love rent a golf cart
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited and were just planning on doing the zip line, however the prices are very reasonable so we also did the batting cage, go carts, and also played a few games inside. We were there right as it opened so we did have to wait on staff to open everything up and assist us with what we needed but everyone was very helpful. Overall we had a great time here.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Did the zip line which was fun, it was $20 for a flight. The guides were very friendly and fun. I gave a poor rating because of the person working the desk- Patience is her name. If I owned this place I’d fire her immediately. No personality whatsoever. We had to pay and fill out a waiver. She throws this waiver down in front of us, throws a pen down and tells us to fill out the highlighted areas. Apparently she didn’t want us to complete the portion of the form called “witness”, even though it was highlighted, she scolded us. Once we filled the forms out, she just stood there and stared at us like “go away, I’m done with you” kind of look, but neglected to tell us what we had to do next, where we had to go to get our harness etc. Fire this girl, she’s lousy

2  Thank sean f
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My mom and I just love this place! We love to play the games and share a lot of laughs! We also rent a golf cart here. Although it takes a lot of tickets to win anything worth taking home it's about the laughter and atmosphere that we enjoy! I bought a real nice soft sweatshirt here with their logo on the front for my mom. They have a fun Putt-Putt course as well, although we didn't play it this year. They also have a zipline and go karts and Merry Go Round , and a couple other activities. Great for adults and children of all ages! Great location!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My brother, sister and our kids have come to Geneva for the past several years. We walk the strip, go to lunch then adventure zone at the end. We spend A LOT of money by the end of it. This year was our last due to the horrible way we were treated by the owner of Adventure Zone. After walking all day our older kids were tired. The younger ones were still playing in the ball pit so the older kids would have to sit and wait. Due to no bench areas to sit outside they sat on one of the carts that they rent out there. Larry (the owner) decides to come out hollering at these kids to get off his property. Now I understand if you come up to them and say, “please don’t sit there “, but don’t come up to my kids with your chest puffed off screaming at my kids. And there was an adult out there at the time so they were sure that the kids were respectful and got up. Then while waiting for our remaining party he stood inside staring them down. I then walk in to calmly ask what the problem was and he continued to puff out his chest to me and get in my face like he was going to assault me. I will never spend another dime in that place and when I told him that he mocked me and said “I’m so hurt”. Unbelievable. And glad I met him so I know where my money was going and where it won’t be going in the future. Rude and disrespectful. Never again!

7  Thank Katie L
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We rented 4 bikes from Adventure Zone. The bikes are well maintained and made our travels more enjoyable. The staff was wonderful to work with and we also played games in the arcade. All in all a very nice family stop.

Don W, Manager at Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thanks so much for the nice comments. We offer the bike rentals at the low rate as a value added attraction, and it is nice that you appreciate them and took time to pass that along.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Check first on height/weight requirements for the kids before you go. This is a fun stop to make when you are looking for something to do away from the beach.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We spent several hours at Adventure Zone. Tickets for each attraction are purchased inside the main building. They have different packages depending on what you want to ride. We did the Go Carts, Bumper Boats, Miniature Golf, Merry-Go-Round, and Zip Line. The Zip Line is about 60 feet tall, and 1000 feet long. Was fun and worth it. The go carts and bumper boats were also fun. Miniature golf was 18 holes and a nice course. About half way through you encounter an area with Dragonfly Cicadas. They are pretty large, but harmless. They have signs telling you all about them. Some folks thought they were bee's, and did not read the signs, and were afraid. They have an arcade inside the building, and also have a small restaurant. There is both indoor and outdoor seating for the restaurant. We chose outdoor due to the noise. There is ample parking, and free. It is a 10 minute walk from the downtown area.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This establishment has it all— go karts, zip line, arcade, putt putt, bumper boats and more! Reasonably priced tickets for each activity or you can get a combo pass. We really enjoyed the go karts!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My mom, step dad, my two kids (9 &6) and myself stopped by on July 20, 2018. Initially, were having a wonderful time. I did the zip line and drop, which was very fun. The employees working the zip line were extremely nice. My kids loved the bumper boats, go carts, Merry Go Round and the Bungie trampoline. That's were the good ends.

I had purchased the kids Adventure package for my children. They give them a wristband and use a hole punch to show which activities they have done. One of the employees actually punctured my son's skin ( see attached photo) and acted like nothing happened!

Then we moved on to the miniature golf course. Apparently they have a reoccurring problem with cicada bees and there were swarms of them all over the golf course. My daughter ended up getting bit by two of them and had two giant welts on her leg. We had to end of the game early and when we went to talk to management, they acted like it was no big deal. They didn't even say "sorry your child got bit". All we were told was they come every year and basically, it is what it is. They gave us 5 measly passes for a return golf game, but we live out of state and honestly, why would we want to go back after the experience we had? Management is absolutely worthless and couldn't care less about their costumers. I don't recommend this place at all.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I gave this 4 stars bc I’m comparing it with things to do in the area. Would be a 3 if I were comparing it to similar experiences i’ve had in other locations. Staff was friendly and accommodating as we have an 11 yo son with autism. We did bumper boats and go carts (both they allowed our son to ride with one of us. These were both good experiences. My other son did bungee trampoline and a vertical trampoline (don’t do this not worth it). My younger son came back another day with grandparents for mini golf and arcade.