“Perfect place to have fun and laugh”
Review of Adventure Zone

Adventure Zone
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Zone is a Family Entertainment Center encompassing 6 acres. Outdoor attractions include go carts, zipline, bumper boats, two climbing walls, miniature golf, batting cages, and golf cart rentals. Inside attraction include a snack bar, a kids crawl soft play, and a large amusement arcade. Open weekends May and September, daily during summer.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My mom and I just love this place! We love to play the games and share a lot of laughs! We also rent a golf cart here. Although it takes a lot of tickets to win anything worth taking home it's about the laughter and atmosphere that we enjoy! I bought a real nice soft sweatshirt here with their logo on the front for my mom. They have a fun Putt-Putt course as well, although we didn't play it this year. They also have a zipline and go karts and Merry Go Round , and a couple other activities. Great for adults and children of all ages! Great location!

All reviews
"different activities"
"kids love"
"rent a golf cart"

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My brother, sister and our kids have come to Geneva for the past several years. We walk the strip, go to lunch then adventure zone at the end. We spend A LOT of money by the end of it. This year was our last due to the horrible way we were treated by the owner of Adventure Zone. After walking all day our older kids were tired. The younger ones were still playing in the ball pit so the older kids would have to sit and wait. Due to no bench areas to sit outside they sat on one of the carts that they rent out there. Larry (the owner) decides to come out hollering at these kids to get off his property. Now I understand if you come up to them and say, “please don’t sit there “, but don’t come up to my kids with your chest puffed off screaming at my kids. And there was an adult out there at the time so they were sure that the kids were respectful and got up. Then while waiting for our remaining party he stood inside staring them down. I then walk in to calmly ask what the problem was and he continued to puff out his chest to me and get in my face like he was going to assault me. I will never spend another dime in that place and when I told him that he mocked me and said “I’m so hurt”. Unbelievable. And glad I met him so I know where my money was going and where it won’t be going in the future. Rude and disrespectful. Never again!

7  Thank Katie L
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We rented 4 bikes from Adventure Zone. The bikes are well maintained and made our travels more enjoyable. The staff was wonderful to work with and we also played games in the arcade. All in all a very nice family stop.

Don W, Manager at Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thanks so much for the nice comments. We offer the bike rentals at the low rate as a value added attraction, and it is nice that you appreciate them and took time to pass that along.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Check first on height/weight requirements for the kids before you go. This is a fun stop to make when you are looking for something to do away from the beach.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We spent several hours at Adventure Zone. Tickets for each attraction are purchased inside the main building. They have different packages depending on what you want to ride. We did the Go Carts, Bumper Boats, Miniature Golf, Merry-Go-Round, and Zip Line. The Zip Line is about 60 feet tall, and 1000 feet long. Was fun and worth it. The go carts and bumper boats were also fun. Miniature golf was 18 holes and a nice course. About half way through you encounter an area with Dragonfly Cicadas. They are pretty large, but harmless. They have signs telling you all about them. Some folks thought they were bee's, and did not read the signs, and were afraid. They have an arcade inside the building, and also have a small restaurant. There is both indoor and outdoor seating for the restaurant. We chose outdoor due to the noise. There is ample parking, and free. It is a 10 minute walk from the downtown area.