Review Highlights
Lake Erie vacation

I gave this 4 stars bc I’m comparing it with things to do in the area. Would be a 3 if I were... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2018
David C
via mobile
Fun place to visit

My husband and I visited and were just planning on doing the zip line, however the prices are very... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Msepps
Columbus, Ohio
via mobile

All reviews bumper boats go karts zip line merry go round putt putt batting cages whole family all ages rock climbing wall fun place great for kids video games bungee trampoline played miniature golf different activities kids love rent a golf cart
Reviewed 11 July 2017

It is a great attraction, but the rules are not practical. The rules ruined my six year old grandson's day. It is also very expensive. I would not go there with small children. I had to ride with him on the merry-go-round.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Overall a good place to visit with the family. Plenty of different activities to please the bunch. Only reason I only gave 4 stars is I think it is a little expensive for what you get, but staff was friendly and the kids loved the games.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great time! Staff members are so friendly and personable. My daughter loves to do all of the fun things and we had fun on the go carts!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We had our grandchildren with us they had a great time. We played miniature golf and it was fun and challenging course.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

They kicked my 14 yr old son off the go karts for bumping into other riders. If your are bumping into people on purpose thats understandable, but you put 25-30 cars on the track and expect people who probably have never driven befor, not to bump into each other is absurd. When i asked to talk to the manager he just kept waving me off. My family has been going to GOTL for over 60 yrs.
You can bet that was was last trip to Adventure Zone.

1  Thank Terri K