“Great attreaction for children”
Review of Adventure Zone

Adventure Zone
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Zone is a Family Entertainment Center encompassing 6 acres. Outdoor attractions include go carts, zipline, bumper boats, two climbing walls, miniature golf, batting cages, and golf cart rentals. Inside attraction include a snack bar, a kids crawl soft play, and a large amusement arcade. Open weekends May and September, daily during summer.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 11 July 2017

It is a great attraction, but the rules are not practical. The rules ruined my six year old grandson's day. It is also very expensive. I would not go there with small children. I had to ride with him on the merry-go-round.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Overall a good place to visit with the family. Plenty of different activities to please the bunch. Only reason I only gave 4 stars is I think it is a little expensive for what you get, but staff was friendly and the kids loved the games.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great time! Staff members are so friendly and personable. My daughter loves to do all of the fun things and we had fun on the go carts!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We had our grandchildren with us they had a great time. We played miniature golf and it was fun and challenging course.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

They kicked my 14 yr old son off the go karts for bumping into other riders. If your are bumping into people on purpose thats understandable, but you put 25-30 cars on the track and expect people who probably have never driven befor, not to bump into each other is absurd. When i asked to talk to the manager he just kept waving me off. My family has been going to GOTL for over 60 yrs.
You can bet that was was last trip to Adventure Zone.