“A cold day, but warm by the fire”
Review of Crosswinds Grille

Crosswinds Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Crosswinds Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 15 - USD 40
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Specializing in wood-fired farm to table cuisine. Our chefs work closely with local farmers to create seasonal menus featuring the freshest ingredients available.Whether it is a birthday or anniversary celebration or a romantic dinner for two, Crosswinds Grille is the perfect setting! Stop by and enjoy a delicious meal along with fine wines and a spectacular view of Lake Erie!
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We were returning from TSA approval in Ashtabula and decided to stop at this restaurant for a meal. We sure are glad we did.
Jen T. Greeted us and seated us with such zeal. What a fantastic server! So knowledgeable and helpful.
I loved the bowl of soup that was made with pork served with artisan bread and butter!
The glass of Riesling was so smooth! I bought a bottle to take home with me!
Stop in on the weekend for a warm meal, wonderful atmosphere and great service.
Ask for Jen T.

Cheryl-LakehouseInn, Manager at Crosswinds Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

I am delighted that you found us and stopped for a meal. What a joy Jen is and I'm glad you got to experience her exuberance, a delicious bowl of our soup and of course a great glass of wine! I hope that you will find some time to stop in again as I'm sure we can find you a cozy place to enjoy another great meal! Thank you so much for coming!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Six seniors looking for something to do on a Thursday when I saw a FB post from Crosswinds. Tapas and 1/2 price select bottles of wine. We gave it a try. Such fun! The wine was excellent. The tapas were delicious. The sevice was great, too.Only concern is that I tried to make reservation on line and it indicated no tables available so I called and there was not a problem. We will be back.

Cheryl-LakehouseInn, Manager at Crosswinds Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2017

How wonderful! I'm delighted that you saw our facebook post about our Thursday special! We are all excited about it and hoped that our guests would enjoy trying some of the small plate specials too! I'm delighted that you all had fun and found everything to be delicious and the wine excellent! I look forward to you folks returning again soon!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This is a hidden gem of a restaurant with fantastic patio views during the spring, summer and fall of the Lake. In the winter the wonderful food and service help make up for not being able to sit outside. The quality and portions of food are unbelievable in conjunction with wonderful service. We plan on enjoying our upcoming New Years dinner there this year and truly look forward to another enjoyable and tasty dinner.

Cheryl-LakehouseInn, Manager at Crosswinds Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Thank you for the compliments I am delighted that you folks enjoyed yourselves and your meals inside and outside and very happy that you will be joining us for New Years Eve! Again thank you for coming and thank you for taking the time to share your experiences! Happy 2017!!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Excellent farm to table food and a very knowledgable staff. Very cozy environment on the shore of the lake.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Four of us dined, for Lunch. The Variety of entrees we ordered was so satisfying—we looked forward to enjoying the few leftovers, ASAP. Book your Reservation with confidence!

Cheryl-LakehouseInn, Manager at Crosswinds Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Dear Brian,
Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments, but most of all I'm delighted that you folks enjoyed your lunch with us. From the early breakfast to the late dinner, we focus on fresh farm to table food so that it wows our guests and I'm so happy to read that you noticed the difference! Thank you again for coming and I wish you a wonderful season of Thanksgiving!