“Average”
Review of Beatrix

Beatrix
Ranked #43 of 772 Restaurants in Guwahati
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

It is an okay place and serve decent food at affordable rates...though it attracts a nice crowd for its prime location....

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great Food and service. Perfect location for a restaurant business. More than 15 years now...And I'm still in love with their burgers.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

One of the oldest place in town with amazing food and burgers . Every time I have been here I was delighted. It’s one of my favourite and the burgers are a must try .

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Well they serve a variety of cuisine but food is okay. Not that special. I have visited this place with my family recently and we ordered Chinese.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Beatrix name indicates its uniqueness. Like its name its foods were also unique. Takes some time to serve but value for the time food. Me and my sis visited several times. But like its momo. It was awesome. I just love it.