Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 101
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsclean and big roomsduty managerfront desknecessary amenitiescomfortable bedf b managergreat propertytasty foodspecial thanksbusiness tripbreakfast spreadnice staygs roadpasupatidebmrhospitality
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great property , newly built. Has everything a business traveller like me needs. Nice spacious rooms, excellent bathroom, very nice front office staff. Even the food was very good, I ordered room service for dinner and had breakfast in the coffee shop. I'll definitely be coming back to this gem.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sukhbir S, General Manager at Novotel Guwahati GS Road, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Guwahati GS Road !

Thank you for choosing to stay with Novotel Guwahati during your recent visit to Guwahati and for sharing your appreciation with us.

Every effort is made to ensure that great facilities and comforts are offered to our guests and positive comments such as yours are most encouraging and will definitely act a great source of motivation for the team.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and hope that Novotel Guwahati remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Guwahati.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Novotel Guwahati is the best hotel in town. I and my wife really enjoyed our stay peacefully. Food was awesome and I like the interior of the restaurant.
I would like to say thanks to Kartik who helped us for late check-out, as our flight was late in the evening.
I really appreciate everyone's efforts to make our stay comfortable.
Thank you Novotel Guwahati.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sukhbir S, General Manager at Novotel Guwahati GS Road, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Mr. Mehta,

Greetings from Novotel Guwahati GS Road !

Thank you for speaking so highly of the hospitality received by you during your recent visit to our hotel. Your positive feedback has been shared with Kartik and it will definitely act as a source of motivation for all the team members.

We look forward to your continued patronage during your future visits to the city.

General Manage

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Service was just outstanding , the reception booked us into a very spacious room, the house-keeping team was fabulous! They brought me bouquet of roses and cake for my birthday! They spoilt me! Thank you! House-keeping team and reception you went out of your way to ensure that we had a fabulous stay!!! The bathroom was huge, comfortable bed: 5 Star! Breakfast was excellent all the waiters had a broad smile , beautiful pool. Thank-you management for the excellent service we received at Novotel I can recommend this hotel for special occasions.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Peeyush,

Greetings from Novotel Guwahati GS Road !

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and for choosing Novotel Guwahati for your stay.

It is our constant endeavor to offer our guests great experiences through our commitment to quality service, and your recognition of our exquisite hotel facilities,

My team joins me in conveying a big thank you to you for the appreciative note you have so kindly taken the time to post and are thrilled to know that we exceeded your expectations in all areas.

It was our pleasure being at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Guwahati in near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Guwahati is always a paradise to visit and I have stayed in various hotels in Guwahati in the past, for both work and leisure. This time while booking, I found that a Novotel in the list and I straightaway wanted to book it as the price was also quite decent and within my budget.

I stayed there with my wife for 2 nights and must say that it was a great experience. The newest International Brand in the city and it lived upto its expectations. Starting from the cordial staff at reception to the clean and big rooms and lipsmacking food offerings at their restaurant, the experience was a complete package. The design and lights around the hotel, gave it a lively feeling. I have stayed in the other bigger brands in the city as well, but Novotel Guwahati just did the magic of creating a WOW EXPERIENCE.

Well Done and look forward to visit soon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Sukhbir S, General Manager at Novotel Guwahati GS Road, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Guwahati GS Road!

Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience at our hotel. At Novotel Guwahati GS Road, we take immense pride in our services and I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to more opportunities of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was there for an event last week, property is good, centrally located. service team there is very friendly and cooperative. Food was awesome. Special thanks to Rachna (Sales Manager), Rituraj (F&B Manager) and Debajit (Team lead banquets).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sukhbir S, General Manager at Novotel Guwahati GS Road, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Mr. Pradeep,

Greetings from Novotel Guwahati GS Road !

We are committed to consistently providing warm and efficient services to all our guests and compliments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.

We have shared your feedback with Rachna, Rituraj & Debajit and it will indeed act as a source of motivation for everyone.

It was a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.