Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great Variety, Quantity, and Quality

This "bulk" food store has just about any food item you might be looking for. This is a fairly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Linda44149
Strongsville, Ohio
Its a must see when in the area

We like to enjoy the drive and drop-in to see what's featured and on sale. Lots of samples too so... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Dennis H
Wadsworth, Ohio

All reviews bulk food dry goods deli meats amish country punch card holmes county herbs and spices rices grocery items small store frozen custard favorite stop bacon great place to shop dip mixes fry pies ginger snaps
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We love going to this place when we are in Ohio visiting family! We always make the drive from Akron. Absolutely love how they have samples of so many of the wonderful foods that they sell. Once you taste how delicious it all is you’ll want to add something else to your cart and that’s a good thing! They have every spice you could imagine and sell things in bulk. It’s a great place to go to stock up on soup mixes, dips, spices, baking things,homemade snacks and so so much more. Their crab dip was awesome. We also got the Peach Salsa...unbelievably delicious, and the sea salt and caramel dip mix with ginger snaps was incredible...only wish I would have bought a couple more to have on hand. I love this place! Can’t wait to make my chili soup!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I stop by here every trip I make to Amish Country. It has a wide variety of packaged and a small number of refrigerated foods. Many of the snack items have samples available. My favorite things to buy there are spices (much cheaper and fresh), cheeses, packaged mixes (spices, cake, soups), and grains. As I have gotten more health-conscious, I have noted that most of their mixes are too heavy in salt and/or sugar for my taste. They used to offer only locally-produced, but last trip I noted that products do come from areas other than Amish Country (even produce!). The store is always clean, well-stocked with helpful staff.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

If you're a fan of cooking or eating (or both), definitely stop by The Ashery. They have all kinds of bulk spices, pastas, rices, jams, candies, cooking ingredients, meats, cheeses, etc! I could go on and on. I have been thinking I should make the drive to The Ashery at least twice a year to stock up on spices because the prices and assortment can't be beat. There are samples for you to try as you browse. They even have a decent sized gluten free section.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We always have a good experience at the Ashery. We buy candy, soup mixes, deli meats bacon, baking goods, all natural peanut butters, dips, jams, snacks...all kinds of things. We always find something new to try, and we are never disappointed. From the pumpkin butter and mango salsa and fritos, to a must have glass bottle of Red Cream Soda for the ride...we love the Ashery! I have been trying more of the gluten free products, and am happy to see they are expanding their choices! Ohhh, and I can't forget the Cajun Crab Dip...delicious!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This little country store is not so little. Amazing things to sample in every aisle and the prices are so reasonable. We went to check it out and left with so many bags that one of the clerks helped us carry it all to our car.

Do not miss their frozen custard! It is to die for!