“Lunch last Monday”

El Rancho Grande
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Wife and I stopped for late lunch on Monday at 2:30 pm...bad news...to early for happy hour...good news...still in time for lunch specials...we had delightful meal of burritos...we each had a 20 oz. margarita....the drinks cost more than our food...don't order the drinks...just eat the food and order water...yes...like that works at a Mexican restaurant...enjoy...will visit again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I have enjoyed every meal, the service and the atmosphere. I love the vegetarian dishes. The service was friendly and they gave us plenty of time to visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant for both eat in and take home. The food is great and the service is friendly and quick. I stop a lot and pick up food after my 12 1/2 hour shifts at the hospital.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Always get quick friendly service. The food is plentiful prepared well and reminds me of what I ate while stationed in Texas.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

I think they grew to fast and got away from their core. Food portions are a lot smaller with a bigger price. Miss the radishes in the taco salad please no cilantro in the salsa makes it taste like soap.