“Great Chinese Food!”
Review of Hunan Gardens

Hunan Gardens
Ranked #48 of 171 Restaurants in Findlay
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I drive past 4 other Chinese restaurants to get to Hunan Gardens. I am here at least once a month when I'm in the area for business. They always exceed my expectations in the service and quality of food! A must try!

2  Thank giba702

Reviewed 1 January 2017

My husband and I like Hunan Gardens. There is away places to sit, and there is plenty of hot tea. Their egg drop soup is delicious. For the sushi lovers, they have a big selection. I like their shrimp broccoli. They offer fried or steamed rice. We go there frequently.

1  Thank Maggie T
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. The food is always amazing and their lunch specials are excellent proportions and very inexpensive. They never disappoint!

1  Thank 639angelaw639
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We eat here often. Nice little place. This vist I ordered the General tso's chicken. Very good. Spice level was perfect. Wonton soup was wonderful.

1  Thank Jim I
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Wife & I don't eat out a lot, but when we do, it's often here. Dinner special for $8 can't be beat. They apparently include smaller entree portions than "regular" dinner portion, but still more than adequate for average appetite. Also includes choice of soup (I especially like the hot & sour - just right amount of heat for me), one very good fried egg roll and ragoon. Service is always polite & prompt. Food is quick and consistent quality. Only negative is that they do not take Discover card with the chip, but I can easily overlook that for the value. Give it a try; I highly recommend.

1  Thank jaykE7478KI

Been to Hunan Gardens? Share your experiences!