“Impressive!”

Ranked #3 of 172 Restaurants in Findlay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thoroughly enjoyed my dinner with friends at Rossilli's. Great menu, great service, great food! I can't wait to go back to try something else on the menu. I had their specialty Blackened Meatloaf with the Molasses Glaze. It was delicious. I certainly didn't need to order dessert but I did, and the Blondie Brownie was yummy. Would order that again and again.
I loved the ambiance in this restaurant. It's located in an old building and they kept the nostalgic feel of the place. Very comfortable but refined.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had their “Meg’s Salad”. A nice salad with turkey, broccoli, cheese, egg and bacon with their poppyseed dressing. Very good and a large portion just right for lunch.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Been here a few times and its consistently excellent. Service on this trip was friendly and quick. Do yourself a favor and have the blackened meatloaf. Really phenomenonal. Everyone in my party loved their meals (crab cakes, lasagna, another meatloaf!!). Atmosphere is fun and lively. Easily one of Findlay's best.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Not a regular, but been here a few times. Always had very good experiences. We went to the Oktoberfest downtown and quickly grew weary of that, so thought we would take a chance on Rossilli's on a Sat. night, with no reservations. No problem on that given night. Although we ate very light, the waitress was very pleasant. We only ordered an appetizer - crabcake that was excellent - and soup of the day. I don't remember the name, but oh, was it good. A tomato based sausage & something. As other reviewers have mentioned, it can be a little loud. I forgot my reading glasses and the lighting is low, so reading the menu was challenging, but that's my fault, not theirs. Don't expect draft beer, but they do have a decent selection of bottles

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped in at 8 on a Friday evening without a reservation. We were seated promptly and cheerfully. The service was excellent, the dinner delicious. The crowd was pleasant and not raucous, but with wood floors, and metal ceilings, it is still loud. We will go back when we are in the area. This is just a note for people who have trouble with noise.