“Good”

Olive Garden
Ranked #37 of 168 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had the all you can eat Soup, Salad and Breadsticks. Everything was good. Host was very loud while seating guests but overall a good experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Good place to stop in for a casual business dinner. Food is good for chain Italian and reasonably priced. Service was very prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Stopped here for lunch on a Tuesday. It was not busy at all and I was seated immediately.

My server got my drink order quickly. I ordered the chicken gnocchi soup which came right away. I trend I've been seeing at all OG's I've been going to is trouble getting more than 1 or 2 pieces of gnocchi in the soup. Unfortunately this OG was no different as there was only 2 pieces. I don't understand.. is gnocchi too expensive or endangered? The soup should be filled with it. Tasted great though.

My entree was the cucnia mia which was cooked very well and arrived in a timely manner.

Breadsticks were good as well!

OG is a good chain restaurant that is usually reliable with quality of food. If you like OG this is a good location.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

They give you a coupon when you get in if you have to wait for 1/2 off wine or beer. I wasn't even half done with my wine and we were seated. Our server was very good, never an empty glass of water. We did the get one take one home. We had 4 different meals and all were really good.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The food was wonderful. In fact, I ate three bowls of soup and never touch my dinner. Had to take it with me.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!