“Quick serve chinese food”
Review of Ming's Great Wall

Ming's Great Wall
Ranked #76 of 166 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 July 2017

For a quick Chinese meal stop by Ming's Great Wall. Nothing fancy here. You order and pay at the counter. The pop is self serve. You pick up your meal when it's ready. Everything served on foam plates and plastic utensils. But the food is very good, priced right and good serving sizes. The Hong Kong eggroll is very good. I get crispy nut chicken and my wife the veggie lovers. Both are very good. The inside is not the nicest or the cleanest. The outside looks worse. I normally call ahead and pick it up at the drive up window.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

ABC is one of their popular dishes....very good. Egg rolls , crab rangoon are 2 of my favorites. Ming and his wife Cook are very nice and giving to the community....a findlay staple for sure

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Thursday night Dec 1 about 6:00 PM .... Parking lot was filled. 10-15 minutes wait to place order.... Good things to see when visiting a city.. Right?? Ordered General Tso Chicken. Not like any other Gen Tso I have ever had and that is alll I ever order. It was hot. Fried rice was good and the egg role tasty.. Took a while to get our food not sure if that is typical or because they seemed slammed. Would I eat there again?? I think not. It was close to the motel The wife had something with chicken. Not memorable. Oh I did get a calendar!!!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

The cleanliness of the store , quality of the food, and level of service were not worth getting cash (cash only store) to buy their food. The portions are small and the flavors are bland. Truly disappointed after reading other reviews.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

My first experience at the great wall was just OK. I ordered peanut chicken and was expecting a bit more seasoning and spice. Skimpy on the peanuts. Did not care for the egg rolls. I will be back but will definitely order something different and hope to make this a staple in my dining out.