“Great place and great food!”
Review of Greek Garden

Greek Garden
Ranked #38 of 172 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

No matter what you order you will not be disappointed. The hamburgers are great if your not into Greek food. The salads are large even if you order a small one. Great selection of wine and beer. Very nice decor and very clean! Very good prices too! I highly recommend eating here you won’t be disappointed and in the summer you can sit outside and they always have great entertainment!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We were passing thru Findlay and decided to eat. I am so happy to have picked this place for a late lunch.

We got the special appetizer. It was jalapeno poppers and fried. The poppers were okay, BUT the fries were awesome. That made the visit. Wife got a small Greek salad and added meat. It was huge! I got a combo gyro. It was very very good.

I cant wait to pass back thru Findlay because I will be stopping here again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Every time we've been here the food has been GREAT! We always come to the Greek Garden when we want Greek food. But SADLY the last 3 OR 4 visits the service has been BAD! Makes it less likely that we will return. Last night we waited to order our drinks...waited for our drinks... which the dry and sweet wines were mixed up..... waited to place our order.....waited to get our appetizers ...no plates for our appetisers....waited for the plates....waited for the main meal...waited for the bill....waited for our bill to be rang up....Oh and did I mention our dirty dishes never got taken away unless we asked. No drinks refilled until we got the chance to ask for them. We were there about 2 hours. The tables are so small all our plates barely fit on it....Not a very good experience last night. Hope they can get things worked out!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

First visit to this establishment, LOVED IT!! Comprehensive knowledge of wine selection. Gyro was amazing, flatbread was delicious.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stopped in on a Tuesday night and found live music in action. The service was excellent and the food was large in portion and very tasty. I would not recommend the Greek coffee, it was tasty but not very robust.

Date of visit: January 2018