All reviews front desk restaurants and gas stations hotel is in a great location very pleasant stay business travel great value for the price room was clean the breakfast area complimentary breakfast is great room morning breakfast in town cookies fresh fruit staff was friendly definitely stay here again easy access
Reviewed 26 November 2017

As Canadians driving through OH, we had minor car trouble, so our overnight stay in Findlay was extended through the morning. While the husband took our car to the dealership, my teen-aged kids and I enjoyed a super work out room with new equipment, best bed and soft towels in our room, superb coffee and breakfast (and I'm a coffee snob), and very kind staff. I don't know why, but this hotel was the nicest Hampton I've encountered.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Traveled to Findlay, OH to visit Findlay University from Pittsburgh, PA. We chose this hotel because it was located close to the college, and lots of food options nearby. I ended up choosing a room on the side of the hotel which borders the expressway, but the noise wasn't too bad. We enjoyed the continental breakfast & overall an enjoyable stay for what we needed.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Strange walking into this hotel as it’s like you are walking directly into a gas station with the foyer surrounded by their market foods and supplies. The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful though. The rooms are dated and even have an old vibe feel. Although partially updated, the rooms could use an upgrade to the wallpaper, furniture and bathroom. The lighting in the rooms and bathroom are not great for women who wear makeup. Breakfast is awesome, juices, fresh fruits, cereals, Belgian waffles, breads, hot meats and some type of egg each morning.
Would stay again, but not first choice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear SilverBlingQueen,

Thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn Findlay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and delicious breakfast. Our apologies, however, that our hotel fell short of your expectations. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with my team to correct any deficiencies as well as my management team for future possible updates to our hotel. If you should return to the area, we do hope you will consider visiting us again.

Tricia B.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

clean, quiet, great staff, new furniture...a really perfect stay in Findlay...none better. I was happy that this was here...I was there 4 days, nice central location, easy access, and I found no faults...and I am not that easy to please.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Hotel is in a great location with nearby restaurants and shopping. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast provided many choices and food was hot and fresh. There's a to go bag too if you want it. Cookies welcome you at your arrival. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple