“Great food, friendly staff”

Midway Oh Boy Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 127 Restaurants in Elyria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 October 2018

It was crowded, but we were waited on quickly and pleasantly. The food was great and reasonabley priced.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Consistent, delicious, and friendly service. I've come here for years, and love bringing new people to check it out. It's my favorite cheat day place, I'm always satisfied.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Oh boy has been a family tradition in Elyria for more than 50 years. It's one of our most iconic features of our town the food here is pretty good for a mom-and-pop type of Diner. It's always been clean and the staff is always been friendly. This is a place that we frequent monthly. Their secret sauce under oh boy sandwich is amazing I like to dip my French fries and my cheese puffs in it as well. And somehow for some reason at our Lorain County Fair they have a stand where they make oh boys they wrap the oh boy sandwich in tin foil and for some reason they actually even taste better than when you get them in the store

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

If you go to Oh Boy, you know what you are getting -- fried food and sandwiches. The Oh Boy sauce is always good.

If you have never been, it is a classic old diner with a bunch of tables and standard diner fair.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

This is a longtime local restaurant known for its’ burgers that is easy to find from the I-90 Elyria exits, head south from I-90 toward Midway Mall, turn right at first light - Griswold Road heading west, take another right at second light onto Lake Road, and the restaurant is on your left (west side of street) with parking on side & up front.

It’s a throwback casual diner with booths & table seating around back. It might be a touch more expensive than the fast-food chains, but it’s menu selections and family-owned ambiance more than make up for any extra marginal costs. Plus, its’ usually quiet & a great place to meet for conversation over a fabulous bite to eat. Midway Oh Boy! has plenty of appetizers and light lunch selections. The creamy potato soup is excellent, rich, & filled with potatoes/vegetables. The burgers are good, especially the selections made available with the Oh Boy! mayo-type sauce.

Service is always top-notch in keeping you refreshed & meeting your needs. On my next visit, I would look forward to see what’s available for dinner?

Date of visit: April 2018