The other reviews are pretty accurate. This is an older hotel and shows signs of significant wear. Price + indoor pool is only selling point. Stayed on the 1st floor to avoid smoke smell, that said, our room still had a mild stale vs smoke smell. Fixtures all pretty beat up- sink and tub cracked, cushions stained, pull out sofa mattress had completely fallen apart. Walls thin. Staff seemed as tired as the furnishing, but nice.
But this had the only indoor pool (also shabby) in the $ range & thus the kids love it. Sheets and towel were fine.
Red roof needs to seriously consider if they want their brand to be associated with this below average quality or buck up for a serious facelift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located in Northern Ohio between Ohio Turnpike I-80 and Ohio I-90. We are located between Geauga Lake and Cedar Point Amuzement Park. We are 25 minutes from downtown Cleveland which is home to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Quicken Loans Arena (home to the Cleveland Cavaliers), Progressive Field (home to the Cleveland Indians). Cleveland is also home to the Horseshoe Casino and the Cleveland Aquarium. We are also only 15 minutes from Oberlin College. While at our exit there are many sit-down style restaurants, shopping mall and movie theater. Hotel offers: indoor swimming pool, fitness room and continental breakfast. Hotel also has WiFi, 24-hr coffee station and a computer for guests use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Cleveland - Elyria
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland - Elyria Hotel Elyria
- Red Roof Inn Elyria
- Elyria Red Roof Inn