“Delicious”

El Palenque Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Eastlake
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is by far my family's favorite Mexican restaurant! The service is fast and friendly - always with a smile. Our favorite appetizer is the Queso Fundito. Its basically queso with chorizo sausage and it comes with warm, soft flour tortillas. The salsa is fresh and pretty sure they make their own chips. I've never haf a bad meal and you get A LOT for your money. I've had the spicy burrito and its true to its name and came with rice and beans. This time I had chalupas from the a la carte menu and they were huge!
Oh...and the menu is not overwhelming like some other local Mexican restaurants.
The only thing about this place that needs improvement are the bathrooms. They need some work and could use more attention, but they are not horrible.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I have been here numerous times! The atmosphere is great and service is as well. I love the margaritas and the food! Complimentary chips and salsa comes with every meal! Always a treat!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Went to lunch with my granddaughter. We were very pleased with the food, service and the atmosphere of the restaurant.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Great mexican food at low prices. Buckets of Mexican beer specials at unheard of price of 5 for 10 bucks. Fast and Friendly service, clean and festive atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This was our first time here. The restaurant is larger than it looks from the front & there is an outdoor patio area. We were served chips & salsa as soon as we were seated.
Took advantage of the margarita special, which was tasty, but average. Also, the fajita special came out sizzling hot &'was delicious. I had the beef burritos, which were large & very good. There were several items on the menu that we would like to try.