All reviews the kitchen fire pit amish country my husband porch swing homemade cinnamon rolls decorated for fall a great stay home away from home minute drive marilyn cottage berlin jacuzzi anniversary grill couch
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My huaband I stayed in the sky view cottage to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. This little cottage hideaway was way more than we expected. The owners attention to detail was impeccable. We would highly recommend this cottage to everyone. We look forward to staying here again!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda K
marilyn w, Owner at Red Cottage Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We love that your 10 year anniversary was a special one spent at our cottage. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We just got back from our visit in Amish Country and we couldn’t have been more happy with our stay at the Red Cottage Hideaway! The cottage was in excellent condition and perfect for relaxing and reconnecting. The bed, jacuzzi, and couch was awesome and the kitchen was perfect for making meals. We loved the complementary breakfast snacks. Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
marilyn w, Owner at Red Cottage Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

We very much appreciate your taking the time to write a review for us, and are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that we will have the pleasure of serving you again during your next visit to Ohio's Amish Country!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Peaceful, very well kept, personalized to my wife’s birthday. Very personable ownership that was extremely thorough. The cottage was extremely well kept. The ownership and staff went the extra mile to pay attention to details. That makes a huge difference!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you stay in the future!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Red Cottage Hideaway twice and plan on plenty more visits. This cottage is the nicest and cleanest place I have stayed in Ohio's Amish country. They think of all the details which make you feel at home. The Jacuzzi is huge and very relaxing. The view while in the Jacuzzi is more than awesome! You can see the sunrise and sunset. Very quiet and secluded yet very near everything to do. The owners are awesome, though I've never met them personally I feel like I have. They remember us when we make our reservation. I am kinda partial to staying here rather than anywhere else because I know I will be pleased. My 17th Anniversary will be spent here this year. Thanks to the owners for a job well done!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
marilyn w, Owner at Red Cottage Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Good afternoon, thank you for taking some time out to give us your review of Red Cottage Hideaway. We love that you love our cottages!
We love to connect with our guests even if it be via phone or email... we are glad you know how special you as our guest are to us!
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

My husband and I stayed 2 nights here recently for our anniversary. What a wonderful little hidden gem
in Amish country!! This was absolutely the cleanest place I have ever stayed!! The owners go to great lengths to make you feel welcome by leaving you a hand written note, homemade cinnamon rolls, orange juice and fresh ground coffee!!! Would definitely recommend to others and hope to return here again!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here, thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We love to add extras to make your stay extra special!
We look forward to your return!