“Pleasantly Surprised”

Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 1 June 2010

I was actually surprised at Extended Stay America North when we arrived the rooms were more than I bargained for and the staff was so helpful and friendly it was like I had known them forever.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 May 2010

I was currently traveling to Columbus Ohio & stayed at Tuttle Crossing. The girl at check in was very kind & helpful & put me into a room right away. The rooms there were very neat & clean & had very comfortable beds. The next morning at check out there was a different lady who was just as nice & courteous as the the one the evening before. I informed her that I was looking to move from Atlanta to the Columbus area & she let me know that they could accomodate my needs while I was looking for an apartment. I will definately stay there for a few weeks during my transition. It's great to know that there are people & companies out there that still value customer service. It was a great experience & I highly recommend this hotel.

Tracy
Atlanta, Ga

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank tracyp313
Reviewed 22 November 2009

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel. My first experience was the month prior in which I stayed at the Polaris Pkwy location north columbus. Both hotels were great. Great locations, great price for everything you get. The rooms were clean and wonderful. I recommend this to anyone traveling for an overnight trip or an extended trip. I will continue to stay at extended stay properties whenever I travel.

JC,
The YO

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank osu1Youngstown
Reviewed 31 July 2009

I was here on Business by myself. I booked here because it was supposed to be with-in walking distance to a few restaurants. When I got there I asked the clerk what restaurants were around. She had suggested the Applebee’s or TGI Fridays. Wow they were very far for walking and would not recommend anyone to walk it. It was close to about a mile. If you are happy with a steak and fry joint then you will be fine. I also think there may have been an O’ Charlie’s as well.
The Wi-Fi was good (for an additional fee), but if you need a LAN connection you’re out of luck here. There was a series of little things. These little things you notice when you’re at a nicer hotel such as no paper pad in the room, pen to write with. I had to go to the front desk. No additional coffee packs available. Not even shampoo or conditioner in the rooms.
BEWARE pets are allowed in this hotel. They are supposed to place a tag on the door stating that there is a pet in the room. I found out that the person across from me as well as the person next door to me had dogs. Every little noise that was made in the hall they would bark. I love pets and have them myself, but how annoying is it when you’re trying to relax and dogs are going nuts.
I figured that the owner was trying to place every penny in their pocket as possible by not spending anything on little things to keep their guests happy. I would not bring my GF here EVER. I did like that there was a kitchen in the rooms and there is also a grocery store and various shopping stores nearby. Very nice area just not my cup of tea and was not my favorite place to stay. I will for sure stay in the area again just not here. The bed was okay, A/C blew very cold.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2009

This was the second time staying here. Room was clean and comfortable. Asked about a certain restaurant and the front desk looked it up and printed Mapquest directions for me. Staff was again friendly. I am picky about where I stay and I would stay again and recommend. .

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank mhelke
Travellers also viewed these Dublin hotels
3.1 km away
1.1 km away
Columbus Marriott Northwest
2.7 km away
Extended Stay America - Columbus - Dublin

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle

Address: 5530 Tuttle Crossing Blvd, Dublin, OH 43016 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Region: United States > Ohio > Dublin
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Price Range: $109 - $137 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Columbus - Tuttle Hotel Dublin