“disappointing”

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #17 of 68 Restaurants in Defiance
Reviewed 6 April 2018

haven't been here in a long time and thought things may have changed was seated quickly and waitress came and got are drinks after ordering three thing soup salad and the meal
salad came out then the soup luke warm and then the meal this is why I stop rush rush
the ribs were burnt no need to complain very bad

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We love the menu and the quality of the food is excellent, but the service is slow, and I don't think it is the fault of the server. I think the kitchen is slow.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stopped at Applebee's for a Saturday dinner. We use Applebee's often. Even though is was Homecoming weekend and they were very busy, we got seated quickly. Our service was very efficient and quick. We had the Spinach and Artichoke Dip as an appetizer. It was delicious as usual. However, our main dishes were a disappointment. I got the Shrimp Won Ton Stir Fry and my wife Bourbon Chicken and shrimp. While the first tastes were good, the more we ate, the more we noticed all the grease at the bottom of the plate. This really left a heavy feeling in our stomachs. Please correct this.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I was in town for business and needed some great food! Staci was a great waitress! I never had to call for her once! When my drink was close to empty, she was there to offer more, whenever I needed something she was right there as soon as the thought was in my head. This was very noticeable and much appreciated. The food was great and well cooked. I will be returning.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Quick for lunch. The service was god here. The pretzel appetizer was great.

For sure I can come back here when driving through the area.

Our server was very good and attentive.