“It's all about the steak for me.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 149 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 November 2015

My wife and I visited at 5:15 on a Monday evening and we both ordered the Outback Sirloin, the 9 oz version. She had steamed veggies and I had a Caesar Salad. We both opted for Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Dinner and 2 Diet Cokes, just under $40.00. We both left feeling that the steak was extremely tasty and cooked to perfection. Salad and veggies were fresh and well presented. Our server, Leann was very attentive and pleasant. We will return for sure, because for me, it's all about the steak.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Four of us dined together and we made call ahead seating arrangements. We were promptly seated in the near capacity restaurant. We ordered drinks and when the waiter returned with the drinks I had requested a glass of water. My sangria beverage was filled with ice not leaving much room the beverage itself. The waiter took our dinner order and brought us bread. He returned in a few minutes with salads but still no water . When I inquired about water again he replied that he had intended on bringing it with the entrees. My salad had a large brown core in it as well as a large wilted brown lettuce leaf in the middle of the salad. Our dinners arrived and the steaks were grilled to perfection and the sweet potatoes were so good. The ribs however were under cooked and could be barely cut apart even with the knife provided. I have had really good service here, but a few too many disappointments during this visit.

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Great establishment with excellent employees. I actually drive out of my way to come to this Outback instead of the strip. Food for some odd reason is much better and service is by far better. I also like the "old school" feel inside, the new modern style of Outback Steakhouse is not my style. I will continue to patronize this Outback and i have peace that I will always be satisfied

Reviewed 6 June 2015

The food was excellent. We were seated promptly and our food arrived within 10 minutes. I would eat there again in the future when I am in the area.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

I took my wife and 15 year old son here on Valentine's Day. This was a first visit to this location for us. We did the call ahead seating but sill had to wait for about 30 minutes after we arrived. Being Valentine's Day, the place was jammed. They don't have much of a waiting area so I kinda felt like those commuters you see on the subways that are standing bunched close together because there are not enough seats for everyone. At least they had a TV with sports I could watch while we waited.

Once seated our server was at our table very promptly. We ordered one of the bloomin onion appetizers which was very good except being very hungry I probably ate more of it than I should have. The dipping sauce was also excellent. After a while you start to realize the onion is pretty greasy.

After taking our drink orders the server asked if we would like some bread. "Of course we would." The bread did not arrive until after we reminder her twice. In the meantime, my wife ordered the large filet, medium. Our son ordered the New York Strip Steak medium well and I ordered the 'Perfectly Grilled Salmon.' I also ordered a side of Chicken Tortilla soup. The soup was very good, a bit spicier than I had expected, but very good. Our son's steak came with french fries and I can't recall what else. His steak was not cooked properly, it was very well done. He's pretty easy to please so he was fine with it. My wife's filet was also not cooked properly. It was between medium well and medium. Our server agreed to replace it. My salmon was very bland. It was a good size serving but not very tasteful. I order salmon a lot from the various restaurants we visit and this was about a bland as I've had. It was ok. My wife and I both had the baked sweet potato as a side that came with a sweet butter and cinnamon. It was delicious. We waited and waited for my wife's steak to return but finally the manager showed up with a serving of potato soup for her since she was having to wait. It was not of interest to my wife since she had just eaten a sweet potato. Well after I had finished my meal the server showed up with my wife's steak. We asked her to pack it to go.

They did take the cost of the steak off the bill, but I would have rather paid for it and had my wife enjoying her meal along with me, especially since this was a Valentine's Day dinner.

We went because we were given a gift card by a client. I would expect that on a lesser busy day they might have their act together a bit more, but we were disappointed and I would much rather go to Longhorn than back to Outback.