“Will NOT return!”

Add it.
Sugo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We had a terrible experience when we went! My fiancé and I went with his grandmother. First off, the place is very very noisy. The food is way overpriced and is not worth the value! Total rip off!!! Some chicken dish my future in law ordered was terrible and flavorless. The lasagna we ordered was disgusting! It was submerged under a TON of grease in a bowl! The lasagna was hardly edible and very mushy. And you don't even get a lot! My fiancé and I were very sick the rest of the evening due to all that grease. I tell everyone I know not to go here. We were very displeased.
At the time of the bill, we had 2 gift certificates and they would only let us use one! And the staff was very unpleasant with us once we tried to pay with the certificates. They were so nasty with us.
I am writing this and have also written a review like this in Yelp and one thing that disappointed me as well was that I wrote an email to this place from their website about my displeasure with everything and they never had the courtesy to respond ! Shows just how much they care about customers! It would serve this place right if they go out of business for their crappy service and over priced food! I'd rather eat fast food!

1  Thank RockC218

Reviewed 20 February 2012

For years this spot was graced with an amazing Italian restaurant. Now it's just a bit too out there. The food and service are just miss the mark.

Date of visit: February 2012
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Been to Sugo 3 times now and it gets better every time. Definitely don't pass up the Duck or Braciole.

And besides excellent food at very reasonable prices, the service is great too. Can't wait to stop back!

Reviewed 11 February 2012

We've tried the place 3 or 4 times and it doesn't hold a candle to its sister restaurant, Chowder House. The food is uneven: we usually have a fairly decent plate and a really terrible plate of food each time we visit. We won't be returning.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

We went because we had a Groupon, but we will be back. The food was as good as what we ate in Italy on our trip in June. We had the Ciopinno and a Shrimp/Scallop pasta. Both dishes were spicy but excellent. The Ciopinno was chocked full of seafood and the pasta had plenty of shrimp and scallops cooked very well. They were busy on a Saturday night but we had a nice bottle of wine and enjoyed our dining experience. It was great that they do take reservations.

Date of visit: December 2011