We live about an hour and half away from Columbus, but when we want to stay overnight we generally stay here as it is close to the best restaurant in town: Otani. The condition of the rooms vary greatly, some or immaculate, some a bit worn. But for the price, it is serviceable and just right for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus North hotel is conveniently located off I-71 with easy access to I-270. Our pet-friendly hotel is near Magic Mountain Fun Center and provides all the amenities of home. We are perfect for a weekend getaway or an extended stay. Wake up each morning to our free hot breakfast while reading a free USA Today. Look up nearby attractions with free WiFi, and enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool. Each spacious suite comes equipped with a full kitchen and sofa bed. We also have a convenience store, onsite laundry facilities, and accessible suites. Our hotel is just four miles from miniature golf, go-karts, and arcade games at Magic Mountain Fun Center. We are just eight miles from Ohio State University, where you can tour the campus or catch an exciting OSU football game. Spend the day at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, just minutes away. The Columbus Museum of Art and German Village are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Columbus, Zumstein Dr Hotel Columbus
- Hawthorn Suites Columbus
- Columbus Hawthorn Suites
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Columbus North Ohio