“Best show and great accomodations”

Days Inn Columbus Fairgrounds
Ranked #117 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Princeton, New Jersey
“Best show and great accomodations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2011

My husband and I were there for the 'Good Guys' car show. We always love the show but we were very pleased with our accomodation as well.. There is a McDonald's right next door so we ended up eating breakfast there both the days. The staff at this particular Days Inn is very friendly. Almost felt like we were at a Bed and Breakfast.. The hotel looked very clean and well kept..

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Melbourne, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2011

This was a last minute pleasure trip to see a concert. We were surprised the concert was just across the street, McDonalds was next door, fairgrounds are also across the street. The hotel was directly off exit 111 no missing this hotel. Check in was quick and efficient. Only minus was that we requested a handicap accessible room with the promoted microwave/refrigerator & were given a 2nd floor room. We were given the option of a downstairs room with a refrigerator only. We chose the upstairs room because our handicapped party member was having a good day & could use the stairs (no elevator). The room was standard, clean comfortable. The pillows and the shower were great. Although the back side of the hotel had a lot of rowdy activities, the room was quiet. Staff was pleasant and the maid service was very good. The pool was close, but considering the rowdy concert goers that was a great foresight. Event attended was across the street, but when exiting event we were directed out the opposite end and had to circle through the shady part of town to get back to our room. Check out was quick and rate was as promised. I would definitely return to this Days Inn again.

Room Tip: Book via Days Inn Website
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank roadcrewusa
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2011

I stayed at Days Inn across the fairgrounds and I enjoyed the service very much. The rooms were worth the price I payed. The front desk staff was very helpful with my accomadations. Will be staying there again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank dashinggirl06
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2011

I was a walk-in guest at this property for what was supposed to be a two night stay for the rock on the range show.... The section of town that it's located at ohio fair grounds and near by crew stadium.
The rooms were very clean and in a good conditation.
Front desk and other staff of a motel is very helpfull to all guest.As for the room. The bed spread and sheets were soft and white, the bathroom was clean . It also came with a blow dryer, a nice sized TV and chair, and an iron and ironing board.
would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank CathyRobert
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2011

Boy I have to say, finding this hotel was a blessing. If I had read the reviews, I would have never stayed here but since I happened to land at this hotel by accident, I am sooo glad that I did.

Their service is exceptional. In this time and age, it is hard to find a hotel that has excellent service. Nothing can be 100% perfect all the time. It is the way things are handled that makes it all worthwhile and that is what we love about the staff here.

There facility is also vvery nice and clean.

Thank you soooo much for making our stay very comfortable and pleasureable.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple