“Dinner”
Review of Tequila Cowboy

Tequila Cowboy
Ranked #785 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I took my 2 daughters (age 13 & 15)to try out the mechanical bull and have dinner. The bull only runs on weekends but we were allowed to sit on it for pictures. Had pizza next door to the bar in the more restaurant style. Atmosphere was great, loved the place with good food! Recommend this place for sure!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We went for my HENS party. Ages with me ranged from 25 to 55 and I think we all had a great time. It was incredibly hot tho, There was a good band playing for the first 3 hours then the DJ took over. Overall a good time, good drinks, fantastic wait staff. The woman in the ladies room (attendant) was a hoot. We also spent some time in the Karoke bar, as well as the restaurant area in the side or rear. Very clean, very attentive, no riff raff from anyone that I could see. Good job of handling such a large crowd. Please just turn on the AC and the fans!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Visited this place for a office party. Place was nice wise a motorised bull and provides you options to perform caraoke.

Food was as expected, nothing specific to call out. They do have good collection of alcohol.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I always go to Rude Dog at Polaris when we stay up there. But we decided to try a new place and so we ended up at Tequila Cowboy. This is probably the most happening place in all of Columbus! It's a huge venue, current dance hits being played, atmosphere is full of energy and just a very entertaining place. The mechanical bull is sure to keep things interesting as well ;) We however are in our 30s and almost felt out of place age wise. If we were even in our late 20s still, and with another couple or group of friends, this would hands down be the only place we would hang out at. It's a "Coyote Ugly revamped" type of place. Prepare to dance and drink! Wanna B's karaoke bar attached next door wasn't bad either. Plenty to entertain you with here! Just do your best to look the part when visiting.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Hubby took me here for my birthday to see Joe Diffy. While the entertainment was good the atmosphere was not. Employees in there night off pick fights with patrons because they think they should be up front it at a certain table. We have been other times when there are either fights breaking out or someone vomiting in the floor. Won't go back

2  Thank Tammy W