“Crazy Cat Lady Room”

Columbus Escape Room
Ranked #1 of 59 Fun & Games in Columbus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Chamber is a fun, new entertainment concept. It is a real life escape game designed for up to 10 people. Your goal is simple: work together as a team, testing your wits and skills, to escape from a locked room. While the goal is simple, the game is challenging. Getting through the locked door will require finding clues, solving puzzles, and working together as a team or else you may never escape. Book today and see if you can keep cool under pressure and escape from the locked room in under 45 minutes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first escape room. I took my two daughters ages 13 & 15. We were greeted with crazy cat lady Liz. Super fun cheerful host! Had no idea what to expect. Went into room with her and just had to look around and figure out what to do. It was just the 3 of us, we actually were figuring it out. Crazy Cat Lady made it entertaining and we were getting somewhere. We didn’t make it but I think another few minutes we would have! I highly recommend this room! Will definitely come back and try another!

Jasmin P, Manager at Columbus Escape Room, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Im sure Mr. Whiskers didn't hold it against you. Thank you for the great review.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,399)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"cami"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 enjoyed the Cat Lady's room. This escape room has an actor that comes in with you and will nudge you in the right direction. We had Kiki the Cat Lady, and she was fantastic. Never giving us the answer, but guided us to save Mr. Whiskers. Highly recommend this escape room for a family. You will have a ball.

Thank you so much for coming, glad you had a great time! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Liz was awesome! I definitely want to come back again for the 90s escape room! I also think it would be fun if two escape rooms met in the middle and had to work together to solve a clue to escape!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Yes the 90s room is fun and hip. See you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Erin was extremely fun! Loved seeing all the 90s memorabilia! Will recommend to others! I plan on going back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We cant wait to see you again for more fun.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The puzzles weren't the best. The room quality was okay. Stickers were peeling and the rooms felt empty. The lady in charge of the room was a bit loose lipped with hints, and she wasn't into the theme. The theme itself was not compelling. I was left feeling like I had just dug through a very secretive child's room for a journal or something. In spite of this I will probably come back for the unique experience and recommend it to friends.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Been to Columbus Escape Room? Share your experiences!