Review Highlights
Pharaoh

Thanks to Char for an awesome experience!! The Pharaoh room was a lot fun. Highly recommend and I... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
alejandroq955
via mobile
GG the L was taken!

Mona Lisa hard if your team is throwing. Also our boy B-Rad was an excellent chief, but ya know we... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
Slimsy M
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Columbus
from USD 30.00
from USD 30.00
from USD 175.00
1,404 results
All reviews mary kate a lot of fun group of friends team building minutes left fun group co workers solving puzzles the staff was great great fun awesome experience an absolute blast fun night chamber cat jasmine cami
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 enjoyed the Cat Lady's room. This escape room has an actor that comes in with you and will nudge you in the right direction. We had Kiki the Cat Lady, and she was fantastic. Never giving us the answer, but guided us to save Mr. Whiskers. Highly recommend this escape room for a family. You will have a ball.

Date of experience: April 2018
Jasmin P, Manager at Columbus Escape Room, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you so much for coming, glad you had a great time! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Liz was awesome! I definitely want to come back again for the 90s escape room! I also think it would be fun if two escape rooms met in the middle and had to work together to solve a clue to escape!

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Yes the 90s room is fun and hip. See you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Erin was extremely fun! Loved seeing all the 90s memorabilia! Will recommend to others! I plan on going back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We cant wait to see you again for more fun.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The puzzles weren't the best. The room quality was okay. Stickers were peeling and the rooms felt empty. The lady in charge of the room was a bit loose lipped with hints, and she wasn't into the theme. The theme itself was not compelling. I was left feeling like I had just dug through a very secretive child's room for a journal or something. In spite of this I will probably come back for the unique experience and recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was me and my best friend's first escape room experience. So, we weren't quite sure what to expect. We had an awesome host named Mary-Kate. She was very energetic and mindful of what was going on throughout the entire experience. I have no idea how she remembered all of the material about the clues, etc. But, she did a fantastic job keeping a smile and showing her jazzy moves! Because it was my first escape room I was a little side-swiped about how the clues connected to the locks. There were 2 younger children and 6 adults that participated in my escape room which proved to be interesting. The children did require a bit of adjusting for me because they can only behave as children do. It was all good! The room was a bit hot on the day I went. So, I was a bit pooped out before the end of everything. But, all in all, I would absolutely do another escape room with Columbus Escape Rooms.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you, and cait wait to see you again.