“Always a great experience ”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 2,367 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Polaris Towne Center. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday 4PM - 7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our group of 18 received great service and the food was delicious. I absolutely love the jalapeño deviled eggs and the salmon.

We always get a great meal and great service.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Took my mom and son out to enjoy a lunch at Firebird's and enjoyed great food and great customer service. We ended up eating way to much food because it was so good. Our server, Corey, made us feel welcome and ensured that our soft drinks remained full and that our food was prepared to our satisfaction. The atmosphere in the restaurant was pleasant and inviting. We will be back!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was our first time at this restaurant. We took Mom there for an early Easter meal. It was on a Saturday just after noon. We were seated quickly and we all loved the ambiance. There was generous room between the tables and the booths also had plenty of room. The wait staff was courteous and knowledgeable and very helpful. My gf has food allergies and a gluten intolerance and the the staff was very helpful with her to find the right meal. I started with the jalapeño deviled egg appetizer and it was fabulous. for my main course, I ordered the peppered sirloin steak entree with a loaded baked potato and my gf ordered the salmon entree. Both came excellently prepared and tasted amazing. Our compliment to the chef.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This place was incredible for it's ambiance, food and service. It was lunchtime on a weekday, and after a short wait, we were seated in a booth and our server, Corey immediately made contact to take our drink order. He then offered menu item suggestions and helped us order food to our individual preferences. He was attentive throughout our stay without being intrusive and made a great dining experience even better. All of the food we ordered was served at their proper temperatures and the ingredients were fresh and paired for maximum taste. Everyone at the table raved about their food and we were filled to the brim when we left knowing that we would not be eating a large dinner after such a delicious, satisfying lunch.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second time dining at Firebirds. The first visit was decent but nothing to write home about, but this trip was a little different.

We arrived around 630pm on a Friday and boy were we surprised to be greeted by a 2 hour wait! Luckily they had immediate seating in the area near the bar and we lucked up on seating but the long wait let me know that something was worth eating.

We both got salmon. I got the salmon salad while my fiancee got the salmon meal. I was greeted by a great smokey, wood fire taste. Nothing like it!

It was happy hour as well so we were both able to partake in an adult beverage.

Nice date night for us. Love the decor. The lights that illuminate the bottles of liquor is an awesome touch.

We plan on visiting this restaurant again soon so I think that you all should do the same!

Enjoy more!

Been to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill? Share your experiences!