“Great food, service, beer selection and relaxed comfortable setting.”

Wolf's Ridge Brewing
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolf's Ridge Brewing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 2,355 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had a business dinner here, three of us for a good feed and some beers. I am from Australia, so i love a good selection of local beers, so this was the place of choice!

There are a range of beers, lower strength beers, to high alcohol volume, up around 12%. I didn't go that crazy, but the Pale Ale was nice! You can also have a sample tray of a few different kinds of beers that i saw some people doing, a good option if you're wanting to taste a few from the menu.

The starters we shared, we tasty, nice size and very delicious. The mains were YUM! I chose the salmon, a little to much crumb for my liking, but all in all it was fresh, moist and tasty, and healthy as well! Maybe to much sauce around the salmon, maybe my fault for not asking for the sauce to be put on the side.

All in all it was good. Clean, comfortable place in downtown Columbus. A good spot for dinner, a date, with friends. WARM too!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience by all in our party of 7. Several had the salmon ... absolutely amazing! Beer flights were great! Howlin' tail was superb! It was a little loud, but we all enjoyed it!

1  Thank Lauri W
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is one of my husband and I's favorite breweries in Columbus. It is located downtown and the industrial yet upscale atmosphere can't be beat. They have some of the best food in Columbus (we have been for dinner and brunch) as well as some of the best beer selections. The Clear Sky Daybreak coffee-infused beer is a favorite. The atmosphere is always lively and it is great for any age group or party size (though there may be a wait on weekends especially with a larger group). The staff is always courteous and prompt when we have been there and I definitely recommend this place for an excellent meal and great beer in Columbus.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A coworker recommended this place if in Columbus and we were pleasantly pleased. The main area was full but there was a back room, cool kids area, that offered open seating and a more relaxed environment than up front. The service was quick and our waiter was nice and helpful. The beer selection was good and decently priced. The food was decent but seemed overpriced but the garlic fries were delish. Would come back for drinks but not food.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal. Made reservations and arrived early. They still promptly seated us and the waitress went over the whole menu, food and drink. It was their new spring menu. I had a beer flight and each beer was very good! We had 1 large plate and 3 small plates and split between the 3 of us. It was just enough food and every dish was not only plated beautifully but was delicious! Our water was always refilled and no one made us feel rushed. Dessert and capacuccino was just as wonderful. I would love to go back and try some more!