“Tasty!”

Mezze Middle'Terranean Cuisine
Ranked #241 of 2,327 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I love Mediterranean cuisine! My friend recommended this place as a "Meditterranean" Chipotle. I can say that I was pleasantly surprised at the freshness and the seasoned food at Mezze! The staff was pleasant and offered free appetizers - we tried baba ganoush and dolmades or grape leaves. All great stuff and the freshest pita I have ever had anywhere! Thanks Mezze - will recommend for sure!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We loved it at Mezze! The food was really, really great. You know it is authentic when immigrants are complimenting the establishment excitedly during your visit!

I also loved the ability to customize. I LOVE Mediterranean food and my husband is picky, so I really appreciated the fast-casual style a la Chipotle/Qdoba that made it possible for him to finally enjoy it with me. He loved it as much as I did, and that is seriously saying something.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I can see why Mezze has so many five-star reviews. My husband and I stopped in on a Friday night. It wasn't crowded, but there was a steady stream of customers.

We had hummus for an appetizer. It was super flavorful, and the pita was warm and soft and delicious. Then we both ordered chicken shawarma bowls. I had my chicken made mild, but it still had a kick (in a good way). It was tender and very tasty. The rice had a lovely flavor (we tried both kinds). A mix of fresh toppings made it even better.

In addition to great food, the owner was helpful and super friendly. Service fast. Just a nice experience. We will be sure to go back!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Chicken sometimes dry and rice sometimes hard. Hummus was watery today and lacking in flavor. Was better when owned by Johnny, but will do in a pinch.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Had a delicious flavorful rice bowl with chicken, onions,lettuce and tomatoes. Had never been there before and the manager was very helpful explaining the menu and making recommendations. My friend had a pita and loved it too. You choose the ingredients you want in your lunch at the counter. Food was served quickly. Enjoyed it thoroughly and recommend it. They gave us a sampler of pita pieces with six varieties of dips. Very good!