“Not as good as it used to be”

Mezze Middle'Terranean Cuisine
Ranked #214 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Chicken sometimes dry and rice sometimes hard. Hummus was watery today and lacking in flavor. Was better when owned by Johnny, but will do in a pinch.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Had a delicious flavorful rice bowl with chicken, onions,lettuce and tomatoes. Had never been there before and the manager was very helpful explaining the menu and making recommendations. My friend had a pita and loved it too. You choose the ingredients you want in your lunch at the counter. Food was served quickly. Enjoyed it thoroughly and recommend it. They gave us a sampler of pita pieces with six varieties of dips. Very good!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

One of our favorite places to eat. Food is always good and service always friendly and prompt. I really enjoyed one visit when i was throwing our trash away and the owner came over and said let me do that. Another great meal last night with my in-laws.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Staff was well versed in all their gluten-free items. She even changed her serving gloves...that a big plus in our book!!
First time visitors get a free sample of all their their dips with pita bread!
The food was very good and the staff was more than helpful...We will be back!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I went with a total of eight family and friends and everyone enjoyed the food. Three of our members were vegetarian and they had plenty to choose from as well. Food came quickly as each dish was finished. Not fancy but very friendly and clean. My only slight complaint was that my baclava was a bit soggy. I think that is just a function of being stored in a refrigerator. The chocolate balls seemed like they might be a slightly better choice. No alcohol device but of course that makes sense.